Chapter 6: We meet again Mustufa

Izuku just landed in Mustufa and left the airport.He had gone to hotel for staying so that after he gets in to UA he can go into the dorms later on.Izuku wanted to go to dagobah beach as he could use some training.He summoned silver bullet and rode to Dagobah beach.while riding his horse izuku was thinking that next month was The UA exam and he should attend it.While on the road he got his phone and called the UA agency and told that Izuku Jonathan Joestar will be attending UA exam, and the lady told ok.

Our protagonist reached the beach but.....he saw familiar faces.He went more further to the people to see who it was.He reached to the people to see his 'sister' and 'father'.He couldnt care less.He got of silver bullet and the horse disappeared.Both the yagis wanted to see who just came here as they didnt see who it was.When they turned their goddamn faces to the man.Oh Boy they saw their son and brother but buff."NISSAN!!??"shouted Izumi ,"goddamit Yagi my ears bleed due to your screaming"said Izuku.Izumi ran to her brother to only be dodged."Izuku why did you avoid your sister"said toshinari."im no more a Yagi and she aint my sister and your not my father after the scars you left on my body"said izuku in a cold voice.Toshinari turned into all Might so he could beat our protagonist and get him back or so he thought.All might ran to Izuku and tried to hit him with detroit smash but Izuku stopped the punch.

Behind Izuku the sea got divided into 2 by the air force. All Might was sweating alot A kid just stopped his 100% detroit smash like it was nothing.Izuku didnt even have a sweat on his body and he said"You know the breeze is so good over here" and he rippled the fist by which all might started to cry in pain."you know i just wanted to Practice but someone is so cocky that tihey went to punch an innocent bystander and its on recording""what do you mean"said all might,"check the surroundings ass Might" and yup there was about a 50 people just recording this stuff, Izuku summoned his horse and said "Arivederci" and left. People were saying why did he attack the bystander and he said That his son was the guy who left everyone thought' oh they sparred' but the situation was completely different and the people left.

(time skip 1 month before the exam)

Izuku was going to wear a suit tommorow for the exam and he prepared everything-strategies,attacks,jumps,Power and stuff.

(time skip to tommorow)

Izuku was looking good in his suit

                                      (remove the makeup and the earrings and rings)

He left the hotel with his horse and reached the gate of UA.He desummoned his horse and went inside.Girls were staring at Izuku with lust but Izuku is a pimp like Jotaro and he didnt care.HE went in and wrote the written exam and went to sit in the ceremony.

"HEEYYYYYY"said present mic

"......."no one said anything

"tough crowd eh"said present mic(imma make it p.m)

"so the next exam is a practical one where you have to fight robots-the robots divide into 3points each and the size tells the points by 1 ,2 and 3 and-"

"excuse me,On the phamplet theres a fourth robot.we come from a prestigous group of schooling and how can UA got to such low Standards And YOU the one with the suit why the hell are you so lazy ey you get out of the ex-"said sanic but was intreppted by a menacing aura around coming from Izuku."hmmhmm you know everything you say let me tell you 3 things sanic,1.I know what he said and im not lazy 2.I dont think you need to poke into someone elses business and i definetly dont think if a villain comes and you yell at him why he is a villain works" by this everyone was chuckling"3.Just turn the page you douche and he was about to explain it"by this sanic was very much embarassed and shut up

(time skip to going into the mock battle city)

Izuku sees a girl nervous and he goes to her to say that if shes ok but sanic comes and says if hes going to sabotage her.Izuku's was letting out bloodlust to the dude that he fell down and was gasping for air.Izuku went to the girl and asked her if she was ok.She told that it was no problem and he smiled at her and left her and boy she was a blushing mess.

Pm shouted "GO"

*cricket noises*

Izuku rushes and everyone laughs saying how stupid he is.But pm says "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THERES NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL LIFE"everyone were now depressed that they were so dumb to not do what Izuku did but they moved on.Izuku was just throwing knives on the robots and destroying it .

(teachers lounge)

Nezu:That blonde haired kids is doing great.Not only is he holding back but using minimum tools for greater Damage and he already passed the test qith 150 points coming second to all might.

This makes Proud and sad at the same time as he tried to force Izuku to come back.

Aizawa:I want him in my class Nezu.

Nezu:Done

Aizawa was grinning like a mad man

(back to the field)

Izuku was Humming Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.Then Izuku sees people running towards him.He didnt know what was happening.Then he saw the 0 pointer coming towards him, he thought of running away but he heard a help.Izuku saw the girl who was nervous before, under a rubble. Izuku jumped high and was heading towards the 0 pointer.People saw this and was shouting him to come back.but for 2 seconds They couldnt see where Izuku was.

"ROADO ROLLER DHA"Izuku yelled with yellow aura around him and slammed a road roller into the 0 pointer.The 0 pointer survived the road roller but izuku was still on it and did a muda barrage with his fists covered in hamon. The 0 pointer was destroyed to its max leaving an explosion.Izuku jumped down and carried the girl.The girl was blushing alot.Izuku asked the girl if she had any injuries and she told she sprained her ankle.

Recovery girl came to Izuku and asked if he had any injuries but he said no and the girl sprained her ankle.RG smooched The girls leg and it was healed.Izuku let the girl down and told that he will be going .Izuku summoned silver bullet and left.(the match ended when izuku destroyed the 0 pointer)

People were saying how badass Izuku was but sanic only realized that he went to save the girl.Sanic wanted to know who is this Guy???

Peace out weebs