Chapter 14: No one believes me

(Its me , yes , I am the author. Just read and get some popcorn or chips or whatever, this will be the greatest high)

Its been a year and a half since Izuku was arrested.The people started a festival , The demon's fall. People cheered on that day and made a huge celebration.

Class 2-A became different without the strongest man who could make people laugh and give them some entertainment , Izumi was a wreck as well as katsumi but shoko wanted lida but he dumped her.Shoko was furious at first but realised that she actually loved Izuku and not lida.she wanted to make Izuku jealous and become protective to her but that all backfired . She started to cry as well. The rest of the class was happy that the villain left and they were becoming a little toxic to the other classes like a bakugo disease.

When 2-A went to their class , Aizawa came in and told them to go to the auditorium as Nezu has to announce something.2-A was confused but they did follow.They left the class and reached the auditorium and saw the other classes and snickered and made fun of them. Nezu arrived and 2-A shut their mouth.They classes saw media and news reporters as well.Nezu came up to the podium and stood there with the mic.Apparently this was getting live broadcasted . Nezu came up and started to talk

"We have made a terrible mistake , Izuku jostar is innocent and he never worked for the villains.a villain named toga has the quirk to change herself into the victims of whom she drinks the blood of.We only saw the video on one side and not all the sides.The other cameras were jammed but one actually caught the lady stealing the files instead of Izuku.Mustufa we did a terrible mistake."

Everyone was shocked.The one they thought was the villain was innocent.He wasn't guilty , He told them yet they were so blind and didn't listen to him.His strength is massive and could wipe out a city or two in a flick.They May have created the worst villain if he joined the villains side.

All might aka toshinari buffed up and swooped Nezu and started to run to Tartarus.Everyone started to feel guilty , I mean everyone in the city.

Will Izuku become a villain or join the heroes.

_________________________________________

Smol chapter, peace out weebs
Author.