Chapter 16: We meet again..again..

Hey its a me author ,im back. Watched jjba so and it was good but now im waiting for more eps , anyways enjoy the story.

_________________________________________

Izuku is now in front of these mortals , he asked them with his deep voice.

"What do you 2 mortals want with me"

Nezu and Yagi were pissing their pants as they could feel this aura that literally gives them red flags all over the place.

Nezu stood on his feet and spoke up.

"We are here to let you back in UA"

Izuku was not having it anymore.

"I rather not come back to that hell hole , you and the rest of this country are mere mortals to me now , You and this country made me like this"

Nezu being a furry dumb fuck said.

"We can put you here forever and you wont get any parole or bail for the rest of your life"

Izuku laughed like a crazy person- I mean a crazy god.

"I can crush this planet with my pinky finger and you're ass would go berserk, a mere 4 walls wouldn't do me anything and I don't think Japan wants to fight with America where their quirks are better than ours. HAHAHAHA"

Nezu was beyond confused but when he was about to say something his phone started to ring .

"Nezu sir , this is Aizawa and our school is being attacked by the league of villains"

"Aizawa we will be on our way."

Nezu cut the call.He wanted This New Izuku to be on his side so he said.

"Joestar-"

"Its Brando now"

"Ok Brando , we need your help"

"And why would I do that"

"As the one who put you in this prison , is attacking our school"

"Hmmm , I will take up this opportunity to avenge myself"

" Ok , Now lets go to UA"

"TOKI WO KATSOKSURU"

Meanwhile in UA

"Ahh PT , you're old"

"All for one , we meet again"

"Ahh I see , you're kid looks like a perfect vessel for me"

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER"

" hahahahaha And how does it feel to frame you're own son and beat him to near death Hahahahaha"

"SHUT UP"

"Checkomato dha"

Billions of knives flew through the air and stabbing All For One in the chest.

These knives were infused with lighting and when it hit AFO , a bunch of lightning strikes happened by which AFO for fried.

"Ahh I see , the god has returned"

"AFO , you made me suffer I will make you regret living"

"Izuku!"

____________

Ahh that's todays episode hoped you liked it and ill update every 3 days as I got exams , so cya

Peace out weebs~