Chapter 15: True Power of heaven

(hey its me , your depresso author , anyways youre wondering wtf happened to one AN something was off. Well lets just say my ex is a bit crazy anyways read or truck kun will personally haunt you.)

All might and Rat-I mean Nezu were heading straight to Tartarus.They landed perfectly next to and not destroying it.

They entered Tartarus and straight went to the guards

All Bitch- YOUNG GUARD , DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUNG JOESTAR IS.

Guard- Oh my GAWD , ITS ALL MIGHT.

All Cry - YES IT IS I , ALL MIGHT , NOW TELL ME WHERE YOUNG JOESTAR IS.

Guard 2 - Why do you care bout that bastard , All might.

All might yeets the guard through the roof.

All Shit- THATS MY SON YOURE TALKING ABOUT.

Rat-YOUR son?

All for one but hero - I MEAN OUR SON

Deformed toy that talks- All might that's gay.I mean we can do it at my home after this *wink*

All sad -....

Guard - what the fuck

both of them stare the guard intensely and ask where izuku is , the guard alerts the other guards to bring the stand user.

There comes Izuku in his prison uniform with cuts and holes in his uniform.All might and Nezu know what happened and they felt guilty.

Izuku sits on the chair that was provided by the guards.He speaks.

Izuku:I told you I was innocent, This is the greatest high.Now remove my cuffs.

The guards were baffled.They arrested and beat the shit of a civilian who was innocent.To say the least , they were guilty.

The guards removed the cuffs and something amazing happened.

All of Izuku's wound healed , his skin turned pale with his eyes turning white with electricity oozing out of it. His long hair from not cutting it in the prison cos he liked it and he threatened the guards turned a pale yellow.His face and body was covered in a pattern with Izuku repeating over on top of the pattern.His Faint Aura was now boosted into this white godly aura.

His aura spread over the room , A godly and heavenly vibe was being sent to everyone present in the room.

Izuku : Korega Oba Hebun Dha.....
____________________________________

This is it , the start of something new.Thanks for staying and reading this.

May the force be with you...

Peace~
Author kun