Chapter 18: Revelations

Everyone in UA saw the once framed student back. They cheered but why was he in a godly aura. Questions remained unanswered.

Inko : IZUKU!! MY BABYYY!!!

Shouted the mother yagi. She was relieved seeing her son but failed to recognise his pale body. He looks MENACING . She ran towards her dear son hoping he would forgive all her bullshitery treatment towards him. But instead came a large booming voice.

Stay Away from me me , you filthy woman

The voice was none other than Izuku brando. He looked at the meek yagi. She was trembling in fear and her eyes started to tear up. It seems that her sins have come back to haunt her.

Toshinari yagi: Son , please we mean no harm.

Plead the guilty father. He just doesnt know how to be a good father. After all his own father was a piece of shit towards him. It was all messed up. He wasn't in power after all OFA was no more strong enough in his hands.

No , I wont be a tool. Never again.

It was understood by the students in the sideline. The Izuku they knew died. This was someone else or someone they created. How the tables have turned. They instantly knew what was happening.

He was showing off his power.

Izumi couldn't just go there and slap him. Wait wtf is she doing ey hey stop that woman. Ayo you gonna get killed.

Ok she slapped him.

Izumi: HOW DARE YOU NOT OBEY US.. WE ARE SORRY OK? YOU DONT CHOSE ANYTHING WE DO. NOW COME BACK.

YOU HAVE GENUINELY ANGERED ME

ZA WARUDO: OBA HEABUN

BWOWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIKTIK

TIME IS IN MY CONTROL.

I DONT WANNA KILL THESE FOOLS.
I WANNA MAKE THEM SUFFER.

(2:38 - 3:05)

Well now she has met her fate..

TOKI WA HAJIMETA

WOWOWMBOBOBM TIKTIKTIK

Izumi i  told you this shit gonna happen. Fuck. Anyways.

Izumi started to bleed profusely from hee neck but something is off. The knife that is stuck to her neck is not getting out. She lost about all her blood in 5 seconds. And still not dead.

Shoka: what is happening to her.

Its simple. My knife has extra properties added to it. Whenever the victim has lost all of their blood. It will heal them back just to experience the same pain over and over and over. All of the lost blood in the body will be restored. This is the TRUE power of heaven.

Able to rewrite reality itself.

The knife wont budge unless I want it to.
Experience that for two days.
It will be fun~

Flabbergasted at the horrific scene. Most of the students started to puke. The scene of near death where blood is shown so much over drives a person's mind and body. The queesy feeling just made them lose their guts.

The hero association barged in UA and saw this horrific thing and aimed their quirks at the god among them.

Hawks: we will not hesitate to kill you freak.

Endeavour: im sorry how this has turned out.

The hero association of mustafa has got Izuku in their sight.

All: prepare to die

They combined their quirks and shot a huge beam of weird coloured shit at Izuku who was posing. Suddenly out of nowhere an american flag came and went infront of the beam. The beam disappeared into the flag. The heroes fell down. And the beam attack stopped. The energy was too much for the heroes to handle.

???: Dojyaaaannnn~

You finally came huh , valentina.

______________________________

Yo whats good im not back just visiting . making songs yk. And shits happening. Most of it is just me travelling half of the time and me nearly dying. Anyways hope you read this shit.

Peace~