Chapter 3:Meeting the Stardust Crusader

(Damn man ppl like this story lets get this part started)

3rd POV

Izuku has left aldera high has he feels the people are useless.He takes out his phone to see if there are anymore quirks like za warudo.He keeps on searching the internet and he finds a perticular article 'Jotaro Kujo Marine biologist had a fight with a dead man Yoshikage kira where their telekinitic ablities 'fought' ' Izuku was like up those people can help me.He scrolls down to see which city they are located and finds out its a nearby city called morioh.Its 3 hours from Mustufa city.

Izuku Needs Cash.The mindset he had was that.He goes to his 'home' and before knocking or anything he sees through the window and sees All might and PsychTornado....... WAIT A SECOND HIS PARENTS ARE THE NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 5 HEROES.Izuku was fuming like Endeavor when he sees his wife.He started to control his emotions by saying"they are useless" over and over again.

Izuku finally knocked the door.His mother opened the door."ZA WARUDO"

BWOWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIKTIK

'1 second has passed'

Izuku ran as fast as he could inside and started searching for his 'Dad's' and 'Mom's' wallet and purse for cash

'2 seconds have passed

He found a locker in his 'parents' room."MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA" he breaks the locker and finds cash enough for the whole of mustufa

"Tch they couldve gave it to the quirkless" he stole everything in a bag and ran outside.

'3 seconds have passed'

he gets a random kid passing by with wings and he carries him and puts him down at the yagis doorstep and he runs away

"TOKI WA UGOKIDESU"

BWOWOWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIKTIK

Inko sees the kid and asks what do you want sonny but he asks if izumi yagi stays there.Izuku was like da fuq and leaves.He whistles for a taxi and asks him to go first to a quirkless homage place and the dude suspicious but he does drive to it.

Izuku yagi got out of the taxi to see the place and sees it as a.n.p Meaning his parents are running this place.but he doesnt do anything but goes inside.He sees a receptionist and asks her how many quirkless kids are there and she says about 4 hundred kids.He gets the cash out and gives it to her and says "Let Them have the fun they need cause if they dont they will suffer from the hatred outside" and genuinely smiles and leaves with a quarter of the cash with him.

He gets back in the taxi.The Driver saw what he did and was happy that someone cares for quirkless people.The taxi driver asks where he needed to take him.Izuku told, to the airport.so they leave.While on the road the driver asks izuku why he is leaving the place and why did he donate so much cash to the quirkless.Izuku answers saying that he was a late bloomer and his family and friends have neglected him thinking he was quirkless and he hated people who defined other people for quirks.By hearing this the driver was happy and sad ,as he was happy for Izuku that he left and sad how he was neglected and bullied in his past.

They reached the airport and Izuku thanked the driver and gave him 10k cash which was too much but Izuku was thankful for him as he acknowledge that quirks dont mean everything.And so izuku left the taxi and went in with his passport (AN:sorry but i forgot to say that izuku got his passport when he was in his home,he got it when he was at the age of 6 so his parents could get rid of him)He went in the terminal to get a ticket to morioh.The ticket counter person asked how many days and Izuku told 5 years(as he was 10) The person was shocked to see a young kid asking but he thought he was from a rich family.He told izuku it was 50k cash and our protagonist payed it.

Near the Entrance of the airport,there was the principal the stalker.The old man thought his izuku was getting a ticket for his parents and how wrong this creep was.

Izuku could feel stares and he knew who it was.he silently says"za warudo"

BWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIKTIK

Izuku Rushes to his principal

'1 second has passed'

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA"

'2 seconds have passed'

Izuku runs back to his place panting.but he calms himself down

"TOKI WA UGOKIDESU"

BWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIKTIK

(outside the airport)

"bllllrggghh"The principal is knocked out clean with blood all over and everyone outside panics and the medics arrive and its all mayhem.

Izuku in the inside heard a calliing for the passengers going to morioh and he left with a smirk saying "Bye Mustufa ill come back but way powerful"and he gets on the plane and the airhostess was bewildered to see a child but she doesnt care that much and izuku took the first class so he sat in the first class.

(time skip brought to you by whats 1000/7)

Its been 3 hours later and izuku landed in morioh and it was afternoon.He whistled for a taxi again and a taxi arrives and asks where do you want to go kid and he says morioh town.

They arrive at the place and izuku gets out and smells the breeze of air that hits him on the face and he could only think one word,Refreshing.While he was walking he see THE marine biologist,Jotaro Kujo and he runs to him screaming Jotaro-san.Jotaro sees back to see who it is and he starts sweatdropping to see a mini dio.Izuku goes to him and Jotaro punches the kid.

Izuku was like what the hell and jotaro replies"How are you alive Dio"and izuku gets up says"Whos dio,My name is Izuku".Jotaro was hella sure confused.Then asks whats izuku life like and Izuku says his life and jotaro was mad but before that izuku asks if a man next to is a quirk.(AN:he didnt say that stand part he told he was a late bloomer)

Jotaro was now sure that izuku manifested a stand but what.Jotaro said"Izuku there is a certain power called a stand that appears next to you cause it stands next to you"and he says"star prachina" and a blue man with big tiddies comes and says this my stand star platinum."ohh then my stand is called Za warudo"izuku says to jotaro and jotaro knew that this was Dios kid and says to izuku"izuku we know your actual dad and i will help you with your power and do you wanna join the joestars"

Izuku cries and hugs jotaro and says "Thank you sir" and jotaro says"call me nissan"

"thank you nissan"

Peace out weebs