Chapter 19: Long time no see

Long time no see Valentina..

Izuku age 4

I was so lonely. The doctor had diagnosed me quirkless. I was saddened but I will become a proper hero. With or without it.

I see a girl , maybe an american , she had blond hair. And she was fat. Looked obese but I had this bizzare feeling.

My legs started to move on their own and Im near to the girl. She is sitting on a table. I have not much memory after the diagnosis. Cos the sad depressing noise of being ignored got thru me. Im in the park. Approaching a girl. Around my age. My heart beats and skips a beat.

She notices me. She asks my name. Tells me to stand beside her. She asks me about my views of this world. I say its pretty shit. Then I had this bizzare feeling. She started to say

"Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ ...Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’... Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role... Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first... Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals."

I was inspired , speechless. A 4 year old could have this much intelligence.  She said her name was.

     " Valentina , Funny valentina...
              Thats my name , Izuku Yagi..
                   Remember  I won't abandon you "

She was my first friend. She spoke with me everyday. We played. One day , she had a carpet and she wrapped herself with it. She asked if I wanted to see a trick. I said yes. She disappeared and appeared in another spot. But she was thinner?... It was very bizzare.

She said to me that one day I would understand the ability of hers. As she was quirkless as well. She left the country after sometime but has never forgotten me. She told me that she will come back to court me. I dont know what that means.

Present

A bunch of valentina cones appeared from the us flag.

   " Dirty deeds done dirt cheap"

All the heroes panicked and were charging another uni beam. They panicked like rats tryna get out of a trap.

  all the valentina clones pulled out their revolvers and started shooting. It was america all over again. But the heroes sustained it and went all in and shot their uni beam at Izuku and Valentina.

                 " D4C : Love train"

  The uni beam re directed back to the owners.

    Endeavor : Shi-

__________________

Im doing slow updates even tho I have the time in the world. Im training my ass off to become a pro boxer.  Anyways its my bday so thought of updating..

Peace - Author