Chapter 2: A sweet time for the world

(time skip 6 years later)(AN:You didnt watch jojo no prob see this for knowing what za warudo is)

3rd POV

izuku yagi as before is quirkless beaten by his so called 'best friends and sister' was happy or so he thought.Rage filling him up faster than any adult and the power he wished so he could defend from his bullies and his family as they dont bother to even look at him or feed him and yet they scold him.He just wants this to stop.

izuku was going to aldera middle school as this was his so called 'school'. The teachers treat izuku as if he was a homeless man asking to be teached and the principal is weirder than everyone else.This dude keeps on stalking our protagonist ,izuku found this but who would believe him a quirkless child or a pedophile principal who has a quirk. I mean you the heck will believe him.

Anyways he was going to school as normal,his principal was following as normal and when he got inside the school he was being abused as normal.Katsumi Bakugo or also known as kacchan for our protagonist came to him and put a hole in his shirt on his back , a scar of a blister kind of thing.His sister Izumi yagi threw a glass piece at his legs (hoping he would dodge),but he just stood there ,Everyone was shocked how calm he was when the glass got stuck inside his leg and he just calmly removed it where a massive stream of blood was pouring out of the wound.He just used his Handkerchief and a duct tape to bandage his wound.Izumi Yagi wanted to cry but she couldnt.

The bell rung and The class was about to start and izuku just sat at his place,The teacher came in with sheets of paper and said that who wanted to become hero and Katsumi told that to not lump her and izumi with these extras.The teacher said that katsumi and izumi are rolling for yuuei and everyone gasped(except Izuku) but the techer wanted fun , a lot more fun in the class right now,she told that Izuku is also rolling for yuuei and everyones gaze fell upon him and katsumi shouting deku you bastard with explosions in her hands.This is where the story changes

Izuku eyes were overshadowed and he was saying what did he do to her over and over again.Katsumi shouted that because he was quirkless she did it.he told thanks for nothing katsumi where his eyes were still overshadowed.Katsumi could feel hatred radiating from him to her and izumi.Katsumi started to see his hair turning blonde and she went to punch him and her hand was caught easily just to meet with a orange-ish red eyes with hatred so much that no human could have.his voice started to change as he spoke "i was a mere child when you started bullying me,A MERE CHILD"as he roared those three words.He stood up and Katsumi was using her explosions in her hands with fear."oh! your approaching me Thot.Even thought the fear in your eyes are radiating"he said , whilst she told"DEKU YOU BASTARD" and he told "Then Do whatever you want" after he said that a menacing aura forming around him.He Screamed 2 words that stopped the time"ZA WARUDOOO"

BWWOWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIK

'1 SECOND HAS PASSED'

"MUDA"

'2 SECONDS HAVE PASSED'

"BEGONE THOT" said Izuku

"TOKI WO UGOKIDESU"

BWOWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIK

"blrrrrrggg"Katsumi spat blood all over the place shocking everyone except Izuku,The teacher was gonna call the police but something was not right.Behind her was Izuku whispering in the ear saying that "I have the evidence on my body and the cameras if you call the police you'll be arrested Bitch"she nodded in fear.The Class was shocked to see within a milisecond he was behind the teacher and gave a warning.The class was in fear that how the bullied kid was so powerful than anyone even as powerful as allmight.Then Izuku said to everyone that"If i hear you BULLYING ANY QUIRKLESS KID I WILL FIND YOU AND GIVE THE TORTURES OF YOUR LIFE"making everykid nod including katsumi who was recovering from the muda.And izuku also told the teacher that he already enrolled in ua for the entrance exam as he got no.1 in the exam.he put venom in his voice and told to izumi "BYE BITCH TELL INKO AND TOSHINARI THAT I LEFT K SIS" and a cloak of red just appeared and izuku wore it.and he jumped out of the window.

everyone went to see if he died but he was walking easily.Izumi with tears was shouting "NISSAN PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE"

(AN:This is my first fanfiction so dont judge me and today was a sunday so i was able to write more than i should,kthxbai)