Chapter 11:USJ

(yo im back , and im kinda late maybe a few months late , sry)(The president and vice pres thingy goes as normal and Lida is president cos izuku refuses and gives his role to lida and the morning stuf like the press and shit was canon )

Its been few days after the date and Izuku had been happy, happy to know that someone cares for him.

He had just woken up and felt refreshed.he cant stay at the hotel for too long, So he left.He had just left to Ua .Izuku had reached UA and went inside his class.He saw Katsumi arguing with shoka and shoka was pissed. He didnt know why.He went to his seat and sat there.

Aizawa came in and scared his students with his quirk.He announced that they have to wear their costumes and go outside so they can leave to usj.Kaminari a boy with electrification quirk tried to joke about usj but was made to sit as his cringe was radiating.

The boys and girls had put there costumes and left UA and had went to the bus so they can enter it.Lida was busy shouting at ppl to be in a single order and stuff. Izuku just strangely was inside the bus . then it popped in their mind.He stooped time and entered the bus.Shoka came in and sat next to Izuku. Tsuyu asui, a girl with a frog girl asked Izuku If he was dating shoka. Izuku said yes and all the girls were jealous.

(time skip)

They arrived at USJ and saw 13 the space hero. Uraraka, a girl with zero gravity had started to fangirl like crazy over 13.When 13 was telling some advice about how some quirks can be dangerous and not at same time and how to control it, a black mist just came in the center of the USj.A hand just appeared fro the mist and a man came out of it.He had hands all over him.

Izuku knew this was real and wasnt dreaming.He wanted to test his power against villains .He started to get drown in to the mist where he was teleported .He was with Tsuyu Asui and his sister. Izuku didnt know what to do and couldnt stand his 'sister' rambling.He just Shouted " SERIOUS PUNCH" and just blew away the place and half of USJ.

Hand man saw this and wanted him on his side.Izuku just ran and had arrived in the middle of USJ to see aizawa there lying on the floor with blood where a bird like creature was smashing his skull to the ground.Izuku just came there and slapped the bird.The bird flew outside space and burnt to crisp as it reached the sun at lightspeed. Hand man was Calling Izuku a cheater.

Izuku Just said to Hand man that he isnt the cheater But he is the Hacks Itself and the Heroes have the Hacks.Hand man got to know the idea what he meant. HE knew that if he got This kid He would be able to rule the world itself.He started to plan , a plan that the heroes would lose their hacks and The villains would get it.

Izuku saw hand man and mist man leave as they retreated. The Heroes had arrived and were thanking the Young Joestar for his deeds.The Class president had ran when the villains came , a good thinker. izuku Went back to his Hotel to sleep as it was already evening.Izuku didnt know that the night if that day would lead him to troubles the next morning.

______________________________________________________

And Thats It , Q n a Like tommorow and i will answer

Peace out weebs~ Author- kun