Normani/You: Big news

-Normani's POV-
I had been waiting for y/n for at least an hour now. She had called me when she got off work and said she was on her way home, but now I was worried. I twiddled my thumbs back and forth nervously and brought my bottom lip between my teeth, biting it in anticipation. I heard keys outside the door and knew y/n was finally here. I released a breath, stood up from the couch, and waited for her to walk through the front door. She waltzed in a few seconds later, dropping her purse and a few other miscellaneous things by the door of our house. "Hey babe! Sorry it took so long I had something to do once I got off. I missed you, beautiful." She walked towards and engulfed me into a hug with her hands resting on my lower back. I inhaled her scent before speaking, "It's okay babe. I just got worried. what did you have to do?" I pulled back, eyeing her face suspiciously but she just looked away. "Something.." She trailed off at the end and I was confused as to why she was hiding it. "Um, babe? You can tell me anything you know that right?" I turned her face towards me and saw her eyes getting glossy. "Let's sit down okay?" I pulled her towards the couch and sat her in my lap, her small body fitting in my lap perfectly. I stroked her hair smoothly with my hands before grasping her thigh to turn her attention towards me. "What's up?" I asked, careful not to make her full on cry right here. "You know how we've been trying to have a baby and it wasn't working? Well last time, it worked. I went back today for my 6 week check up and.. I'm pregnant. We're gonna be parents, manibear." I sat there in shock. She kept this from me for 6 weeks? I understand why though. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of while my thumb stroked her cheek lightly. "Parents. We're gonna be parents, babe. I can't believe this. I'm so happy. I love you, Y/N. and I love you, little baby." I leant down to kiss her stomach and she giggled while running her fingers through my hair. I sat up straight and kissed her lips firmly grasping the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. Her fingers ran up under my shirt and I gasped at the feeling; her cold digits soon heating up along with out kiss. She removed my shirt and began working on my jeans while her lips attached to my neck. I moaned a few times, so she began to kiss down my chest making my heart beat faster. I grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her mouth all around my chest. She wrapped her arms around my body and then began to working on my bra. She released my breasts from their enclosing before latching her lips onto my left one. I moaned, gripping tighter onto her hair making her moan. We soon found ourselves on the floor, naked while kissing slowly. My head began to feel dizzy considering the lack of oxygen that I had going to my brain. I detached my lips from y/n's and grasped her hips, hoisting her up to sit comfortably on my waist. Her center was placed just above mine so I could feel how wet she was. "Ma-ani. Maybe we should go.. we should go to the room." I nodded before we made our way up the steps quickly eager to begin our little fiasco.
-Your POV-
I pushed Normani back onto the bed and straddled her waist. We connected our lips quickly, moaning when our tongues began to battle for dominance. I trailed my digits down her toned abdomen, feeling her muscles contract against my touch before reaching the most intimate part of her body. I ran my index finger along her folds, surprised at how warm she was. She bit my bottom lip before pulling away and moaning my name loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "Y/N. S-stop teasing. Do it. Just make love to me already.." She whispered her warm breath hitting my skin while I mindlessly played with her. I stroked my fingers along her folds a few more times before reaching down near her entrance, sliding my finger in slowly letting her walls tighten around me. She bucked her hips upward, moaning when I put my hand atop of her stomach to keep her still. I twisted my finger slightly and pushed it in more quickly now. She was moaning my name by now, along with a few 'Fucks' and 'Oh Gods' . I latched my lips onto her clit, tasting her arousal and watched her wither beneath me. She grasped the back of my skull and pushed my face further into her so I could fully satisfy her. Within seconds she came inside my mouth leaving her sweet juices to run down the side of my mouth. I ran my finger along the side of mouth and sucked furiously on it. She watched me with steady eyes, her eyes flicking from my wet finger to my lips that still had a bit of her arousal on them. "Come here." She whispered, her finger moving back and forth to beckon me over to her. When I was just centimeters from her face, she licked her lips before latching hers onto mine. I slid my tongue in her mouth slowly so we could savor this kiss for as long as possible. 20 seconds later we we're detached again, but Normani was on top of me her fingers mindlessly tracing the inside of my thigh. "I believe my beautiful, soon to be mama deserves some loving too, don't you?" Normani asked, and I couldn't even answer before she was in between my legs, her lips kissing my inner thighs while I ran my fingers through her hair. "A little bit of loving wouldn't hurt." I mumbled before she began to do her thing.
A/N: OKAY GUYS THIS WAS SMUT IM SORRY I TRIED IT SUCKED I KNOW SORRY.
-Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thanks . Ily all