Camren/Caminah/You; Love Triangle

Hello wonderful readers! It's been a while since I've updated so enjoy this one shot and don't forget to comment, vote, and leave suggestions if you want a specific one shot! (btw this one shot was inspired by a past experience with me and two girls lol)

Camila's POV

Y/N and Lauren had been getting awfully close lately. I saw their not so subtle glances and the small touches they shared when they though no one was looking. The sad part about all of this is was that I was smitten with Y/N and had been since Ally introduced her cousin to us almost a year ago. I also had been informed of Lauren's little crush on her. They were sat on the couch together, watching The Lion King while they cuddled and ate popcorn. I got tired of staring them down so I decided to join their little fun.

I walked into the living room and took a seat at the end of the couch, on Dinah's lap. "Cheechee." I pouted, jutting my bottom lip out to make my sadness more noticable. "Mila come on.  I am trying to watch this." she shoved me a bit, but I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Just help me make Y/N jealous please?" I whispered. I felt her subtly nod, then wrap her arms around my waist firmly and kiss my cheek. I smirked slightly, and pulled away to return the favor.

Half way through the movie, I had told Dinah to make it more believable that we were flirting. She took the suggestions and began to kiss me on my cheek every few minutes. I was kind of enjoying the looks of anger and discomfort appear on Y/N's face every time Dinah's lips made contact with my skin. When Dinah gave me the 6th kiss on the cheek, a groan came from the other side of the couch. I looked up and smirked slightly at Y/N.

"Problem?" I asked, seeing Y/N roll her eyes even though it was pretty dark in the living room. "Yeah. You and your girlfriend should really go on somewhere if you want to do that." she said, a hint of playfulness in her voice. I rolled my eyes and cuddled into Dinah once more. When I felt her hand stroke my hair and felt lips against my forehead I froze. Dinah was taking this flirting thing to a whole new level. I didn't mind though when I saw Y/N's face. Her face had this look of displeasure written all over it. Her nose was flared, her eyebrows furrowed together, and her lips slightly parted like she was about to say something. I smiled at her cheekily and slid my arms around Dinah's waist.

The movie ended soon, but then Insidious chapter 3 was put in and I was the only one who had voted against this horrid movie. Lauren and Y/N were both gone from their spot so I took advantage of the free blanket to wrap around Dinah and I. They came back soon though and had no clue about the missing blanket. I started to doze off, and soon I was asleep in Dinah's

The next morning

Camila's POV (Still)

I woke up in my room, with a warm body clinging to me. I turned slowly and saw Dinah's limp body laying beside mine. I smiled at her shyly and peeled her arm from around my waist so I could go use the bathroom. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower to freshen up before going downstairs to eat breakfast. When I opened the bathroom door, Dinah was stirring awake. She woke up a few seconds later and I swear my breath hitched in my throat when I saw her beautiful brown eyes stare into mine. She smiled at me and blinked a couple of times before speaking. "I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you. I went to leave last night but you literally wrapped your legs around my waist and wouldn't let me go." she chuckled and smiled at me shyly. I laughed and jumped on top of the bed so I could sit on her stomach. She groaned but I just kept giggling while I tickled her sides. She finally got control of my hands and held them tightly enough so I couldn't really move them. "Dinaaahhhh." I whined, batting my eyelashes for effect. "Nuh uh Walz. You do not tickle me and get away with it." She kept her hold on my hands for a while, and I stared into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. I soon felt myself leaning in and before I knew it, her lips were on mine and I had control of my hands once again. Her hands found their way to my back and I wanted to keep kissing her but a knock on the door prevented us from going any further. Thank god the door is locked, I thought.

I soon jumped off of Dinah and made my way over to the door so I could answer it. Y/N and Lauren stood on the other side of it, their arms linked together and their bodies closer than they should've been. "Breakfast is ready. Ally made tons of pancakes and waffles. Hurry up before Mani and Lauren eat them all." Y/N spoke, laughing at her not so funny joke and wandering down the stairs once again. I turned around and closed the door but was met with Dinah closer than she was a few seconds ago. "Look, Mila. I'm so sorry for kissing you and I know that you really like Y/N but I like you-" I cut her off but wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her again. She gasped when my cool fingertips touched her warm caramel skin. I reached behind me to lock the door so I could enjoy this kiss. I felt her hands wander down my back and settle just above my butt . Her mouth moved slowly but passionately against mine, with her tongue grazing my bottom lip every few seconds. I released her from the kiss and pulled back slowly so I could savor the taste of her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled again. "I'm willing to give you a chance Dinah. I feel like these feelings I've had for you haven't always been just friendly. I think this may work." She stared at me for a few seconds but smiled shortly after. "Really? But what about Y/N?" she inquired, her face contorting into a confused expression. "She seems interested in Lauren. And I really want to try this. But let's just keep it a secret until it's official alright?" She nodded and I playfully smacked her butt before turning around to unlock the door and go eat. "Wash yourself before breakfast babe." I winked at her and skipped happily downstairs.

Everyone stared at me the whole time during breakfast; noticing my happy demeanor and my chipper attitude. "So Lauren and I have some news. We've decided to make it official. You guys are the first to know, and we wanted to know how you guys felt about it?" Everyone stared at Y/N but I was the first to smile in approval. I was suprisingly taking this well. I remembered my conversation with Dinah this morning and smiled at the thought of her. "Aww yay! My ship is sailing!" Ally squealed and Normani rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, before getting up to hug the happy couple. I hugged them both tightly and played out the things that I could do to make Dinah officially mine.

oooohhhh. its about to go down. Lmao I'm kidding guys. But um if you're confused, I shall make a part two if you want but this time it will be in your POV. Idk this one shot was based off of my past experience with me liking a girl and my friend liking her too, but I ended up getting with someone else 👀. So comment if you want a part two and follow me on twitter and instagram if you want bc I'm almost at 2K on insta. Thanks for reading my shitty one shots and giving me over 34K reads bc honestly I've had no motivation to write but you guys get me motivated. Anyways Ily all, stay lovely, and be nice to people.
-Jen ❤️❤️

Instagram- lovelylaurinah

Twitter- dolledupdinah