Dinah/You: Trouble in Paradise

A/N:The picture above is you and Dinah. Pretend shes the hot blonde. 😏😏

Being with Dinah Jane of Fifth Harmony had been a fantasy of yours for almost two years. Never had you imagined your life the way it was now; your four best friends and girlfriend being the famous girl group everyone went crazy over.

The only people that had any knowledge of your relationship were the girls, along with your parents and the girls' manager, but you wanted Dinah to tell the fans about you. She had promised time and time again to do so, but there was always something that came up. Today was no different.

"I don't see why you have to hang out with him." you scoffed and threw your hands up for emphasis. You guys were fighting about Dinah and No Neck Nela hanging out again. They were close friends at the most but it still didn't stop you from getting jealous. "He's a friend, babe. I swear to you. I would never hurt you." She smiled at you sweetly and genuinely, but you rolled your eyes at her. She had said things like this before, and granted she had never physically hurt you, but her not wanting to come out hurt you the most. She tried to comfort you; hugging you from behind and kissing your cheek but nothing was working. You removed yourself from her hold and grabbed the keys to your car. "Call me when fuckboy is out of the picture. I'll be at the Camren residence if you need me." you ran to your room that you shared with Dinah and packed a bag to stay overnight with your two friends. You quickly threw it over your shoulder, and walked out of the door, but not before throwing a quick glance over your shoulder to see an upset and confused Dinah. You walked down to cement sidewalk and stopped at the driver's side of your car. You got in and tossed the bag you had packed to the passenger side. You started the car and pulled off; getting away from the trouble in paradise for a few days.

Pulling up to the small two story apartment, you inhaled deeply, mentally preparing yourself for the questions that were gonna be thrown at you. You knocked lowly and heard singing and a loud song being played inside. A few seconds later, the door became ajar and revealed a very pregnant Camila with flour and what looked like cake batter on her shirt. "Oh! Y/N, hi! Wheres Dinah?" she cocked her head to the side, biting her lip while she waited for your answer. "Dinah won't be coming. I.. Uh can I come in? I feel more comfortable talking about this inside." She smiled and nodded, moving to the side of the door so she could hold it open more widely.

You stepped in a sniffed the air; freshly baked cake filled the room, abd you smiled warmly before placing yourself on the couch in front of the T.V. "Lauren should be home soon. She's busy with Ally trying to find an engagement ring for Normani. I'm so excited. Ugh, love is just great, right Y/N?" she smiled dreamly, grasping the small hand towel tightly as she turned her attention towards you. "Just Peachy." you fake smiled, but it didn't go unnoticed by Camila. Her face softened and she walked over to sit beside you on the couch. "What happened between you and Dinah?" you stared down at your hands and played mindlessly with your fingers. The question was still ringing in your head but you didn't want to answer it. The whole situation made you upset, and pushed you close to tears. "I.. I got jealous of that fucking boy she's been talking to lately. He's so not her type but I can't help and think maybe she wants to be with someone she can actually be with in public."

You sighed loudly, the front door handle jingling before revealing a very happy Ally and Lauren. "Hey babe. And Y/N?! Where's Dinah?" Lauren asked quickly, her head jerking from all different directions in search for her Polynesian friend. "Um, she couldn't make it. She didn't feel well." you lied, not wanting to discuss the ongoing conflict you had with her. "Oh. Maybe we can go 'round your house later and check up on her, yeah?" you nodded and walked over to Ally and Lauren, engulfing them into small hugs and offering them small smiles after you pulled away.

"So..." Ally started, "I got Manibear a big rock. Look at it!" She pulled out the small box, the ring coming into sight and making your eyes go wide with admiration. You studied the ring, the light from the kitchen hitting it just right making the diamonds shine brightly. "Wow. Jesus Ally, you really love her don't you?" Camila questioned, rubbing her stomach while Ally nodded. "I really do. " you smiled smally at everyone and decided to help Camila with dinner.