Lauren/You: Sick Day

A/N: Imagine the picture above is you and Lauren cuddling while youre sleeping ☺️

Being sick was never fun. Especially when it interrupted in spending time with Lauren before she had to leave to go to the recording studio or worse, tour. You were currently at your apartment you shared with Lauren waiting for her to get home. You were bed ridden, due to the fact that your body ached everytime you moved. Your eyes watered, your stomach twisted, and your throat burned. The vomit came up quicker than you had expected, but you praised yourself briefly for preparing a waste basket just in case this were to happen. You emptied out your stomach and rolled over to the side facing away from the waste basket, the smell getting to you and making you feel sick again. You closed your eyes briefly, the headache you had formed made it hard to look at light without wincing in pain. You soon began to drift off to sleep, the peaceful setting of the house making it very easy to succumb to sleep.
-An Hour Later-
The front door slammed, and 5 different sets of feet were heard running up the steps stopping at the door to admire you in your slumber. "Shh. She's asleep, guys." Ally, the oldest of them all stated, making them become quiet all at once. You groaned, the noise making your head hurt as yoy rolled over slowly to see who was there. "Laur?" you spoke out, reaching out a bit to try and grasp for her, but you failed because your eyes were closed and she was stood firmly in the doorway. "Hey, babe." she cooed softly, her barefeet hitting the hardwood floor as she strided over to you, stroking your head softly, retracting her hand as she felt your warm temperature. "Are you okay?" she questioned, making you shake your head and wince at the pain it sent through your body. "I feel like shit." you stated simply, hearing Dinah and Camila giggle at your choice of words. "Well me and the girls are here to help. Right, ladies?" "Right." they all replied, making your lips quirk into a small smile. "Thanks guys. I'd appreciate it though if you all got out so me and Lauren could nap." you were exhausted, and having Lauren there meant you'd fall asleep extra fast. They all said their farewells and made their way downstairs and into the living room to make themselves at home. Lauren got up to close the door before making her way back to you and letting you snuggle up to her body. She kissed your forehead, stroking your hair as you fell asleep once again.
----------------------------
You awoke slowly, met with cold sheets and a lingering warmth beside your head on the pillow. You groaned, Lauren obviously missing from the bed. You soon heard the barefeet hit the floor, and a small 'hey' before she sat something down on the nightstand. "I made you some soup and got you some Tylenol." you smiled up at her, opening your eyes slowly to look at her. She smiled back down at you, grasping your hand and pulling you to sit up gently. You sat back against the headboard as Lauren put the tray across your lap. She settled down beside you, handing you your spoon and opening the lid to the soup for you. "Babe, I can do it." you giggled a bit, your headache not as bad as it was earlier. She pouted, her bottom lip jutting out and her eyes becoming sad. "I know, but you're sick. I just want to take care of you." you smiled at her, thanking her before eating your soup. You were thankful that Lauren was such a good girlfriend, especially on days like this. You scooped up the last bit of soup, full and feeling better already. "Thank you, baby. It was very nice of you to make me soup." she grinned widely before kissing your lips, the taste of chicken broth still lingering in your mouth, but she obviously didn't seem to care. "Babe. You'll get sick." you pushed on her shoulders lightly to get her to move away, but she giggled into your mouth instead. "I don't care." she stated, latching her lips onto yours once again. You grasped the nape of neck slightly, running your fingers through her dark locks before grasping them slightly. She moaned into you mouth, the vibrations making your forearms even weaker than they already were. You sat atop of Lauren, glancing over at the door to make sure no one way getting a free show before you kissed her again. She grasped your hips, her fingers trailing up your shirt and making you shiver at the contact. "Maybe we should stop. The girls could walk in." she husked, her voice low and seductive as she grasped your ear lobe between her terth and bit softly. "O-okay." you panted out, slowly removing yourself from her lap and sitting down beside her. Seconds later, the girls were at the doorway once again. "Hey, Y/N. You're definitely looking better." Ally smiled, her happy demeanor making you giggle. "Thanks, Allycat." you looked over at the other three, Dinah getting ready to say something but being cut off by Normani. "We're going out. Do you guys want to come?" You looked over at Lauren, who looked over at you. She didn't want to go so you spoke for both of you. "I've still got a slight headache, so it's best if I don't go." you stated, Lauren putting in her reason for not going right after you. "Me and Y/N are just gonna hang out here. But bring us back some takeout or something, please." The girls nodded and walkes away, all besides Camila. She rushed over to you to hug you, and kiss your cheek. "Love you Y/N. Glad you're feeling better. Love you Lo." she waved her way out, pulling the door shut and making her way down the steps and out the door. You looked over at Lauren, her smile slowly turning into a smirk as she saw your expression. "Let's go take a bath and then revisit what we started earlier." her smirk grew wider as you strided to the bathroom, stripping your clothing off quickly and running the bath water. You added the jasmine scented bath bomb, the water turning a light purple color and filling it with bubbles.
A/N; WARNING. Even though I know most of you will read it.

Lauren walked in, naked and sat down first in the tub. You took a seat in between her legs, the warm water making your body relax against hers. She trailed wet kisses up and down your neck making you grasp her thigh when she reached you weak spots. You felt her smile against your neck before grazing her teeth against it, the feeling making you moan quietly. "I love you." she whispered, her voice making you melt and become putty in her hands. "I love you, too." you gasped out, her fingers dangerously close to your center. You grasped her left hand and intertwined your fingers together to keep her from touching you any further. "Let's go to the bed." you husked, standing up slowly and drying off quickly before placing your black silk robe on your naked form. You heard the water slosh around in the tub so you knew Lauren was out. You made your way to the queen sized bed, sitting atop of the mattress while you waited for Lauren. Seconds later she emerged from the bathroom, her robe hanging off of one shoulder but tied in the front to keep you from seeing anything. She walked up to you, placing her self between you legs and grasping your thighs to make you wrap them around her. Her lips connected to yours quickly, a pool beginning to form in between your legs. You moaned when she bit down on your lip and ran her hand up and down your thigh. She pulled back, pulling your body to the edge of the bed, you legs dangling off the edge as she undid your robe. Her eyes flickered up to yours as she kissed your inner thighs, nipping lightly on the skin before soothing it with her tongue. "Laur, baby." you moaned out, grasping the back of her hand to guide her where you wanted her. She quickly caught on, sticking her tongue out to tease the bundle of nerves slightly. You gasped at the feeling, the tip of her tongue dipping into you slighly, making you grasp her head tightly. You wrapped your legs around her shoulders, pushing her face deeper into you. "Oh shit." you breathed out, her skilled muscle flicking rapidly at your nub, making you grasp the sheets and arch your back. "I-I'm gonna.." you couldn't form a sentence at this point considering how close you were to your high. She pulled back abruptly, replacing her tongue with two fingers. She slowly entered you, your walls contracting around her fingers. "Fuck, Laur." you bit your lip and grasped her shoulders. She added her tongue into the mix once again, her fingers beginning to pump at a faster pace because she knew you were about to come. "I-I'm coming." you stuttered, the feeling of the warm liquids rushing out of you made your stomach do flips and made your back arch off of the bed. Lauren kept her fingers inside of you for a few more seconds, then pulled them out to wipe them on the sheets. Instead, you grasped her hand, stuck the two digits in your mouth, and swirled your tongue around them, tasting your arousal. Her eyes went wide with your action but you just moaned in response. When her fingers were clean, you released them from you grasp and pulled her down to your face. "Fucking hell, that was amazing Laur." you stated, kissing her slowly and trailing kisses along her neck. Her breathing became rapid, so you took it upon yourself to return the favor.

A/N: Bruh. I rarely write smut and when I do, its shit. 😂😂 But anyways, heres an update. I would like some Normani/You suggestions next so give me some please! Dont forget to vote, comment, and add this story to your library so you know when I update. Also, feel free to follow me on social media bc i post dope ass pics of 5H and stuff. so yeah 😏☺️
Instagram- goddamndinah 🔥
Twitter- kordeiislay 🔥