Lauren/you: Big News

A/n: Okay this one was requested by lauren_is_bae48 . It's gonna kinda be like the Normani one before this one but a little but different. (:

-Your POV-
Being on tour with the girls and Lauren was fun but stressful. I was pregnant, 3 months to be exact, and trying to hide my bump was gonna get harder so Lauren and I decided it was time to tell the girls. We sat in the back lounge watching Normani and Dinah play video games. "Jesus mani! What the hell was that?! You're such a cheater!" Dinah exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting like a puppy. "Aww babe. Stop pouting. You and both know you just not good at video games, especially football games." Normani kissed Dinah firmly on the lips, making me and Lauren giggle at their child-like behavior. "We'll have a child soon enough, babe." She cooed in my ear, her hand rubbing across my stomach while she breathed slowly on my neck. "6 months." I mumbled lowly to make sure none of the girls heard me. I thought we were in the clear until Camila's head snapped up from Ally's chest and her head cocked to the side, confused. "6 months? What's in 6 months, Laur?" Her eyebrows raised suspiciously, while we all turned our heads to Lauren. I leant up to kiss Lauren's jaw, and mumbled a soft "tell them" to her. She felt around for my hand and the girls sat patiently while Lauren cleared her throat, obviously nervous. "Well.. We, me and Y/N, decided a few months ago that we wanted a child together. So.. This little nugget right here," she paused to smile down at me, her eyes glistening with tears as she continued to speak, "she's carrying out littler nugget. In 6 months or so, we'll have a baby." She finished her statement, kissing my lips softly and turning to look at her 4 band mates that seemed to be shocked and surprised. Dinah was the first to speak, "Ay! That's cool dawg!" We smiled and turned our attention to Camila and Ally. "We're definitely babysitting, babe." Ally stated, pecking Camila's lips and we sighed in relief . Normani smiled at us softly before she spoke about the upcoming baby. "I'm excited for y'all! This is gonna be amazing guys! Definitely babysitting if Camally bails out!" The girls seemed excited and me Lauren felt a rush of relief come over us.
**********************************
Me and Lauren decided it was best to stay in when we arrived at the hotel while the other girls went out. I was currently showering while Lauren sat in the room watching Netflix. I felt a little needy, so when I stepped out of the shower, I decided to skip getting dressed. I walked out of the bathroom after I dried off and changed my towel so I had a dry one around my body. Lauren looked up, her eyes going wide when she saw me. "B-babe. Umm.. What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be getting dressed?" She stuttered making me bite my lip slightly, while I moved my towel down lower. I slowly walked over to my side of the bed, placing my knee on it, making it dip down slightly. "I need you Laur. It's been 2 months since we've been together like that. I just want you to make love to me." She gulped, her eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips. I grasped the back of her head, making her lips crash into mine, driving me crazy. We slowly kissed, making sure to taste every inch of each other's mouths. I slipped my tongue in between her lips, tangling it with hers as the kiss got more heated by the second. I released my towel from my grasp and we got under the covers to be more comfortable. Her lips moved from mine to my neck down my chest and just above my navel. I felt her tongue run across my swollen abdomen, my body shivering with every touch. I couldn't help but tangle my hands in her hair, pulling on it when she decided to tease me. "Babe. Do something, please." I moaned as her hand traveled over my swollen bump and in between my legs. She started out slowly, her fingers working their magic until she decided to add her mouth into the mix. Her tongue ran in between my folds, making me grip her hair tightly, and moan out loud enough for people in the next room to hear. I was reaching my climax quickly and Lauren noticed, so she sped up her pace, making me come harder than I had ever before. She cleaned me up, kissing up my body when she was finished. "That.. Fuck Laur, that was amazing. I love you." I kissed her lips softly, her tongue evading my mouth so I could taste myself. "You're welcome, beautiful. I love you and our little nugget so much." I smiled softly before stripping Lauren of her shirt and moving to straddle her waist. I bent down and whispered "I'm not finished just yet, babe." She whimpered out a bit when my teeth sunk into her earlobe and I wanted to make her feel more loved than I had just a few minutes ago.

A/B: okay well that was requested BC who doesn't love Lauren smut? Anyways, vote, comment, and add this to your library so you know when I update ☺️ love you guys. ❤️❤️