Ally/You: Night at the club

As the bass boomed in the background you had just finished your 12th vodka shot. Ally, your girlfriend, decided against drinking since she was the designated driver for the night. You pulled on ally's waist softly to get her attention, and when you did, you smiled at her sloppily, slurring an 'I love you' into her ear. She smiled at you softly and placed a kiss on your forehead before heading off to the restroom. You followed, feeling the burning sensation of alcohol trying to make its way back up your throat. Busting in to the bathroom, you ran to the stall, got down on your knees and began to empty the contents of your stomach. The burning in your throat was becoming unbearable, so you decided to take a seat next to the toilet and close your eyes. Seconds later, Ally was at your side, rubbing your back soothingly as you burped, the smell making you sick once again. After throwing up for the second time, you flushed the toilet, and grabbed Ally's hand while she led you out of the restroom area. "We're going home, Y/N. I'll get the car and you stay here, okay?" You nodded, your eyes drooping slowly, blurring your vision and making you stumble a bit until you reached the bar. You collided with a body, but were caught as soon as you felt yourself fall. "Woah there. You okay, beautiful?" You could've swore it was Ally speaking so you nodded and turned around to place a chaste kiss on her sweet lips. The moment you met "Ally's" lips, you poked your tongue out, probing into her mouth, desperately trying to deepen the kiss. "Y/n?" You peeked out your left eye, seeing the girl you love standing there, crying. You quickly pulled away, wiping off the Chapstick that the stranger had left on your lips. "Babe. I swear, I thought it wassss youuu." You slurred, your vision ultimately failing you once again. You reached out to touch her, but her body jerked back quickly. "Get in the car, Y/N. I'll drop you at home and then I'm going to my parents house." You trudged to the car, Ally helping you but not speaking or looking your way the whole time. Once you got buckled in, you layer your head against the window, drifting off until Ally shook you awake, indicating you had arrived at home. She helped you once again, but refused to talk to you, signaling that she was upset. "Al, baby. Come to bed." You whispered, your hand gripping as tight as you could onto her shoulder, trying to keep contact with her. "No, Y/N. I.. I can't. What happened at the club is very unforgivable, no matter if you're drunk or not. You fucked up. I love you, but I'm not into games. I want a commitment, and tonight proved you couldn't do that." She sniffled, wiping at her eyes while you kept your grip on her. "I love you, Al. We've been together for what? 11 months? If that's not commitment, then I don't know what is. I swear I thought that person was you. They called me beautiful, so I thought you were back from getting the car. Besides, my vision is shit when I'm intoxicated. I didn't see who it was, I just kept my eyes closed because I wanted a kiss from you. I love you, Al. Please come to bed with me." You pleaded, pulling on her sweater and falling back onto the bed. She sighed, slipping her shoes off, and climbing in beside you. "I'm sorry, babe. I love you." You whispered against her hair, her fingers trailing up your body, making you shiver. "I'm sorry too, Y/N." She kissed your lips softly, pulling away a few seconds later and snuggled into your side. "We have to talk tomorrow, but for now let's sleep, okay?" You nodded, dozing off a few minutes later.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
The sun peeked through the curtains of your bedroom, making you groan, and throw the pillow over your head. Your head was pounding, your ears were ringing, and your eyes were burning. Ally stirred beside you, her arm making its way around your waist and she nuzzled her nose into your neck. "Good morning, beautiful." She whispered, placing a chaste kiss on neck making you shiver. You smiled slightly before rolling over slowly careful not to make your head hurt any worse that it already did. "I'm never drinking again. My fucking head hurts." You groaned, another round of pain hitting you like a ton of bricks. Ally giggled slightly, bopping your nose with her finger before skipping off to the bathroom to retrieve some Advil. "Here babe. Take these and I'll be downstairs making you food. You want pancakes or waffles?" You held up a 2 with your fingers, signaling it was waffles you wanted. She made her way out of the room, and you followed her shortly afterwards. The smells coming from the kitchen were enough to make your stomach grumble, so you say at the table, your plate sat in front of you as you waited for Ally to finish breakfast. Cutting into the waffles, your mouth watered at the sight, syrup dripping off the side and onto the plate. You took the first bite, moaning at the exquisite taste. "These are good Al." You praised her chef skills before smiling at her, waffle still in your mouth making her giggle at you. "Well thank you. I'm glad you enjoy them." You nodded in affirmation, eating another bite of the delicious course. 10 minutes later, you were full, the plate was clear, and Ally collected the dishes, rinsing the syrup off of them and placing them in the dishwasher. "So.. Y/N. We should go into the living room and speak about this incident that happened last night." You sadly smiled at her, nodding and grabbing her hand leading her into the living room. You took a seat in the recliner while she sat on the sofa closest to you. "Al, babe. I promise you, I was really intoxicated last night and I didn't even bother opening my eyes before just turning around and kissing that girl. That was my mistake, but I swear I thought it was you. I wouldn't want to throw away this relationship over a drunken mistake. You're my everything, Allycat. God, I've never been so in love with someone. I fucked up, I know, but please understand it was a mistake. Please." You were crying, eyes blurred just like last night as tears made their way down your cheeks slowly. You wiped them away quickly, embarrassed because you rarely cried in front of anyone. "Oh, baby. I understand it was a mistake. But this can't happen every time you get drunk. You can't expect me to forgive you every time you get drunk and end up kissing someone else. This is your only chance; understand?" You nodded, her smile showing slightly as she got up and made her way over to you. She sat in your lap, wrapped her arms around your neck, and placed her lips against yours firmly. You deepened the kiss, making her moan a few times. You pulled back from the kiss and decided to take your little adventure upstairs where it would be more private just incase the girls decided to stop by.

A/N: Okay guys here another one shot! Thanks for 1.31K reads btw! You guys are amazing. Don't forget to comment, vote, and add this story to your library so you know when I update! Also, follow me if you want. 😘💚