Camila/You: Jealousy

Rolling over in bed, you felt around for any sign of Camila. Instead, you were met with the somewhat still warm sheets. Letting out a sigh , you clobbered out of bed almost hitting the ground but catching yourself seconds before. You lazily walked towards the on suite attached to your bedroom, and turned on the water. You grabbed your toothbrush, applied an even amount of toothpaste along the bristles, and began to brush away the horrid taste in your mouth. 5 minutes later, you were done freshening up, and decided to call and check where Camila was. The phone rung 5 times before being sent to voicemail, automatically annoying you. Camila always answered her phone, and the fact that she was out in the big city of New York and she was pregnant, worried the hell out of you. You decided to ring her again, finally hearing that familiar voice that stole your heart. "Y/N?" She answered, sounding suspiciously nervous about something. "Uh.. Yeah so I was wondering where you were because I woke up and you were gone." You answered, starting to get pissed off at her missing presence. "Ummm.. I kinda got a call from Austin, saying he wanted to apologize for last week. We're kinda out at breakfast right now. You want something from here before I come home, babe?" You puffed your cheeks out, trying to keep your cool, but ultimately you failed. "Are you fucking kidding me? Austin?! The guy who believes that one day he'll have you? Why the fuck would you go out to breakfast with that douchebag? You know how I feel about him, Mila! When you get home, don't expect me to be here. Goodbye." You tossed your phone on to the cushion beside you and got up to get dressed. You pack a few days worth of clothes, planning on staying with Lauren and Ally. (A/n: Alren are together in this one shot ayyeeeee (;) You grabbed your bathroom essentials, picked up your charger, grabbed you phone and keys, and stormed out of the house, pissed.
•••••••••••••••••
After a 30 minute drive you arrived at your destination. Pulling up to the three story house, you pulled the keys out of the ignition, sighing and placing your forehead against the steering wheel. A ring from your phone disturbed the otherwise silence you had placed yourself in. You picked up your phone, immediately hearing sobs on the other side. "W-where are you? H-h-how could you leave?" Camila's voice cracked, making you feel bad, but you stood your ground. "I told you I'd be gone Mila. You made the choice to go to breakfast with Austin, so I made the choice to leave for a few days. I need to clear my head and try to push away the idea of you just being around Austin. I'll call you in a few days." You hung up and made your way up the porch steps to knock on the door. "Ally, honey! There's someone at the door! Can you get it? I'm feeding Lorenzo right now!" You heard Lauren's voice immediately and seconds later, the door opened, revealing a very pregnant Ally. "Oh Y/N! It's so good to see you! Is Mila here with you or is she coming?" Ally looked behind you confused, but you just shook your head. "I.. I left for a few days. She went out with Austin and I just can't be around her right now. Can I maybe stay with you guys for a few days?" You felt the hot trials of tears run down your cheeks and land on the front of your shirt. "Of course, you can stay here. Lauren we need to clear the guest room out, babe." Ally pulled you inside, helping you with your bag before you took off your shoes. You walked into the kitchen with Ally trailing right behind you and hugged Lauren. "Hey Y/N! What's up? Where's Camz?" She looked just as confused as Ally did when she revealed your figure at the door. "Uh.. Lauren honey, let's not bring up Camila right now, okay?" She just nodded, looking into your watery eyes before embracing you into another hug. You pulled away slowly and took a seat at the kitchen table. "So Y/N, would you enjoy some spaghetti for dinner tonight? I'm kinda craving it." Ally stated, rubbing her stomach with her left hand and holding her back with the other. You nodded and smiled brightly at her. An hour later, you had your steaming plate of spaghetti, along with a tall glass of wine and garlic bread. Ally joined all of your hands together to praise the food before digging in to the delicious food. The common chatter between Ally and Lauren was going on along with Lorenzo squealing and clapping whenever Lauren fed him a bite of applesauce, but your mind wondered to Camila. Of course you felt bad about leaving her alone at the house, but she left you to meet up with Austin. You so badly wanted to go to home and apologize but it wasn't your mistake, so you decided against it. You sighed, pushing your half full plate away and saying goodnight to the girls and baby Lorenzo. Tracking up the steps slowly you took a turn to go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. You sighed as you wrapped yourself up in the cool bed sheets and drifted off to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••
You jolted awake, the blaring ringtone scaring you momentarily before you got a grasp on your phone to answer it. "Hello?" You answered groggily, the sunlight hitting you right in the eye making you squint. "Y/N, babe! Please come home. I miss you." Camila sobbed, and your heart broke slightly. "Ugh. Mila you know why I left for a few days. I said I need space and time to figure things out. You can't expect me to crawl back to you when you're upset or when you miss me. You screwed up by going out with Austin and yes I know it seems so small, but I just can't trust that you only went to get breakfast with him. The boy is in love with you for fucks sake! I gotta go Mila. Please just try to stop crying and get some rest okay." You hung up before she could respond. You rolled out of bed and brushed your teeth before going down stairs, smiling as you smelt pancakes and bacon coming from the kitchen. Latin music played softly as Lauren stood over the pan, watching the food and swaying her hips along to the music. Lorenzo sat in his high chair and swung his feet back and forth, smiling when he saw you. You smiled brightly, walking over to greet the sweet little boy with a kiss. "Morning Y/N!" Ally seemed happy 24/7, so you giggled and waved to her, mumbling a small "morning" before taking your seat at the table. 20 minutes later, you finished your plate of food, offering to do the dishes for Lauren who happily accepted your offer. Rinsing off the last dish, you heard the door bell ring, and you dried your hands quickly to get the door. "I got it!" You shouted before grasping the door handle. "He-" you were shocked when you saw the figure standing there. "Y/N." Her raspy voice somewhat hoarse from crying. "Camila. What are you doing here?" You questioned, still in shock that she was here. "I.. I told you I missed you. I really did. Listen, I'm sorry I met up with Austin. I was just looking for closure in our friendship, and I finally decided to end our friendship. I told him not to come back and I promise he just walked away after I told him that. I didn't do anything besides go to talk to him and tell him to go away. I promise. After that phone call from you, I decided it was best to do this." She reached her hand into her pocket and your eyes went wide know what she was about to do. "Camila, wha-" you paused when she pulled out a black box , popped open the top, and revealed a bright diamond ring. "Y/F/N, I've realized over the last 24 hours that it's you that I want to be with. I understand meeting with Austin was a fucked up move, but I promise you that it's only you that I want. Will you marry me?" She struggled to get down on one knee, but succeeded seconds later. You smiled, the tears streaming down your face showing how happy you were. "Yes, Mila. I would be honored to marry you." You pulled her up from her position, holding on to her waist as you kissed her passionately. "Y/N?! Who was at the door?" Ally came in sight, her mouth forming an 'O' shape as she smirked. "Ahh. I see. Mila, how are you?" She kept her smirk plastered to her face as Camila smiled at Ally widely. "I'm amazing now." She kissed you again, you hand rubbing her enlarged stomach lightly. STUPID JEALOUSLY, You thought.