Chapter 15 | Office

Ace and Antonio have finished soaring but Harlows head is still in my neck. I move slightly and she stirs.

"Hey where's Noah?" I questions and she looks panicked for a second but then answers.

"With his grandma, Jack never picked him up so j called he r and she said she would love to have him first the day." Harlow replied. Jack is Harlow ex boyfriend, for the first few months he was nit supportive of Harlow at all but his mother was kind of. They aren't always there but when they are bored they want to see Noah so Harlow just allows them to, saves her the hassle she has him full time they just watch him for an hour or so.

"Im tired." I whine to Harlow but Ace overhears.

"You sat there and looked pretty how are you tired." Ace says walking over to where me and Harlow are sat.

"Because Mr Marino I woke up at 5 am because SOMEONE." I look at Harlow and she holds her hands up in surrender. "Couldn't get Noah to sleep so we decided to watch a film."

"Speaking off where is Noah." Antonio says.

"With the devils mother." I hiss and Harlow burst out laughing. "What he is a dick, and she is worse." I say to Harlow.

"Who are we talking about here." Ace says as he grabs ahold of my hands and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms snake around his neck.

"Noah's dad and his mother." I say and put my head into his neck.

"She isn't that bad." Harlow says.

"She cut your hair when you where sleeping, she's fucking crazy." I say and kiss aces neck. "Ewww your sweaty." I whine and he chuckles.

"Where we going now." I say as I feel him move. He places me on something that feels like a table and I loosen my grip. He pulls away and i realise we're at the knife section. He is stood in front of me and I have knives next to me and he picks one up.

He spins it in his hands and looks me in the eye as he throws the knife behind me, I here it hit the bored and I turn to see he hit bulls eye. "Omg that was hot." I whisper but I think he herd as he places his hand in my thigh and travels it higher.

"Can you not keep your hands to your self for one minute." Kate says as she rolls her eyes, Ace just laughs and throws a knife in her directs she is leaning against a wall and he throws it and it lands just in front of her nose.

"Your such a dick." She snaps back and he flips her off.

"Ace when are we planning on going back to Italy." Geanie whines. "I miss all my friends, we were only supposed to be here for you to get the money from mr Santiago."

Me and Harlow look at each other and then I look down. Ace notices this and lifts my chin and kisses my lips. "I'm not leaving You mio amore" Ace says but it doesn't calm the nerves I still feel.

"What how aren't you leaving me your going to Italy Ace." I say and Harlow shakes her head as if to say not now.

"When where you planning on telling us about this." Harlow says that Antonio a little to loud. I jump down from the ledge and walk over to Harlow but Ace grabs my arm. "Ow." I wince in pain at the strength of his grasp.

"Don't you touch her." Harlow hisses and she drags me out of Aces grasp and out the room.

"WELL DONE. Geanie." I hear someone say.

"They are unbelievable able." Harlow says as we walk into the bathroom.

Quickly get changed and Harlow tightens my top for me, a little to much so my boobs are pushed up. I know that when we step outside Ace and Antonio will be there but I just can not be bothered with there drama. I go to get my phone but realise I left it in my bag in Aces office.

"You got your phone." I ask Harlow and she shakes her head. She is way more pissed than me but I'm still not happy about this whole thing. There is only so much i can take I'm already in a relationship with a gangsta now he wants it to be long distance.

We decide we have spent enough time one sulking in the bathroom and we walk out to see Ace and Antonio smoking leaning against the wall opposite the bathroom.

Ace stands up and makes his way to me, I've decided there is nothing i can do about this so I'll just enjoy the time I have with him. He kisses my head and I intwine my fingers with his hand that doesn't have a cigarette in.

I stop walking and turn them Antonio, "by the ways he is way more pissed than me so don't expect her to come out and do the same." I say and then back around.

"Look I was going to tell you, I was even going to ask you to come to Italy with us but I wasn't sure how you would react. We have been dating like 2 weeks and Italy is a whole different country." Ace says and I just nod my head.

"You should have just asked me, what are the odds that I would have said no Ace. I have nothing here I have Harlow and Noah but they would come wouldn't they. But I do have my friends but we can't drag them into this aswell so." I say and once I am finished we have actually reached Aces office.

When we walk in Ace walks over to the desk and I follow. He drags me into his lap but this time I'm not sat across his knee, I'm straddling his waist and my head is in his neck.

"You looked extremely sexy in them shorts Eiffel." He whispers into my ear as he looks over my shoulder at his work. I'm not sure how much work you can get diner when you have a while person blocking your view but he doesn't seem to mind.

I just blush at his comment and move my head and kiss his lips. His hands drop his work and shoot to my waist, one of them travels up my back and cups my check. He deepens the kiss as he angles his head, his tongue enters my mouth and i sign in relief.

After a few minutes Ace pulls away as there is a knock at the door. He stands up with me still wrapped around his waist, he makes his way towards the door and one of his hands removes from my ass supporting me to the door Handel.

He opens the door and begins to speak in Italian. I don't know any Italian so trying to understand what he just said would be helpless.

I can feel myself falling asleep to the sound of Ace's voice, I snuggle my head further into his neck and drift off to sleep.

I am woken up through when he is trying to place me into his car. I remove my legs from his grip and my arms from around his neck and sit on the passenger seat. He shuts my door and walks around the car into the drivers seat.

Once he is in the car his hand is glued to my thigh and I lean my head against the window. I didn't realise I was this tired until I fell asleep again while Ace drove me home.