𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟹 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝

For the last few days I have been trying to piece together what happened with Erin. I was given vague details from the brothers but I think they just don't care honestly, Kate was the one who told me everything which surprised me. I never knew what happened after the kiss but she told me how Ace reacted and how he was so nervous to tell me.

When Geanie found out it was as if the world was in fire, she went to town in Ace. She sat us both down and screamed at him then at me for marrying him in the first place. When we told her the whole truth Of what happened she hugged me and just rolled her eyes at Ace.

I walk into the closet and begin to take off my clothes. They drop to the floor and I hear footsteps in the bedroom."E" ace shouts and i look through to find something to wear.

"Yeah I'm in here." I say and i hear his steps getting louder, the steps stop but I don't feel him behind me. I spin around and he's in the door way leaning against the frame watching me. "Stop." I whine and he chuckles.

He laughs as he approaches me, I take his hand and play with his ring in my hand, he pulls it away from my hand and snakes it around my back. He pulls me closer and I hit his chest, I slide my hand up and around his neck.

His other hand goes to my waist and he lifts me in the air, he places me on the counter and stands between my legs

His other hand goes to my waist and he lifts me in the air, he places me on the counter and stands between my legs. "I'm going to New York." He says and i frown.

"No." I pout and he chuckles. He takes my chin in his hands and lifts my head, his thumb brushes over my bottom lip and I gently bite down on it.

"Will you be ok for a few days." He says and i shake my head. "Eiffel we talked about this you can't come every time." He says and i frown. I just don't want to be alone, it's not that I don't trust him because I do I know it's stupid but I do believe he lives me it's just this house is so big when it's only me it seems lonely.

"I'll be good I promise I won't complain." I please a s he chuckles shaking his head.

"No." He says and i frown. I push away from him and jump off the counter, I walk off into the bedroom and I hear him chuckle behind me.

"I'm not happy." I shout and lay in the bed. I plant my face into the pillow and let out a sigh.

"Eiffel." Ace says and i shake my head. The bed dips next to me and his hand rubs up my legs

"Your leaving me." I whine and he laughs, I turn over and sit up. He wraps his arm a around me and I pull him onto the bed. We lay together and i hear the front door open and I open and I nudge Ace.

"Ace the door." I ask and he sits up and walks out the room. I run into the closet and get ready, I put a pair of shorts on and a bodysuit. I quickly slide my belt around my waist.