𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟼 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜

I walk out the kitchen and search the house for Ace, I walk into the living room and he's sat with Erin. He doesn't notice me but she does, she looks between me and Ace then places her hand in his thigh and I gasp.

I turn around and walk back out, I walk up the stairs and go into Noah's bedroom. He's say in the floor playing with his train, "hey buddy. This your train."

"Yep." He says as he watches it go around the track, he claps his hands as it goes under the bridge and my heart swells.

"Awh your so cute." I say and he sits up and hugs me. "I love you buddy." I say and he kisses my nose.

"I love you." He says back in his small cute house. I turn around and see Harlow in the door way.

"Bedtime kiddo." She says and Noah whines. "Want Auntie E to put you to bed." He nods his head and i stand up.

"Come on then." I say as I walk over to the bed and he climbs in. Harlow had already him got him ready for bed so I'm just going to tuck him in.

I sit in the side of his bed and he lays down, I stroke his hair and kiss his head. "Close your eyes." I whisper and he shut them and I smile.

I draw patterns on his face and he snuggles Into his teddy bear. I brush his hair out of his face and the lights turn off, I look behind me and see Ace in the door way. I lean over and turn the night light in and starts fill the room.

Ace comes and bends down next to me and I give him one of my hands while the other brushes hair in Noah's forehead.

After a while when I know he is asleep I gently climb off the bed and take Aces hand and walk out the room. I close the door over and walk down the hall with Ace. "So you and Erin are close huh." I say and he looks at me confused.

"We were close not so much I haven't spoken to her in years." He says and i just hum in response. We walk down the stairs and he leads us into the living room. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap, he drapes his hand on my leg and I lean into him.

I get a strange feeling in my stomach and I gasp quickly placing my hand in my stomach. Aces squeezes my thigh and i shake my head, "Don't." I whisper, I take his hand and place it on my stomach.

I screw my eyes shut and lean my head back against Ace, "Ace." I say and he hums in response, he is sat talking to Erin next to me and she gets annoyed as I interrupted her.

"Somethings wrong." I say, I stand up and my hand flies to my stomach. I take a deep breath and blow out my mouth, my stomach cramps and I let out a whine. "Oh please don't let me bring in pain interrupt your conversation." I snap in Ace and Erin direction. I walk out the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hey Anna, somethings wrong. I have this sh..." the pain increase and i let out a little scream "sharp pain." I place my hand on my stomach.

"Do you feel any discomfort or anything." She says and i nod my head.

"Yeah but it goes away every few minutes. This is th. the worst it's been" I say and she places her hand on my stomach.

"I think it's a braxton hicks contraction." She says and i nod my head. "Come on ilk calm the family doctor just sit down." She says as she pulls the chair out for me. She gets me a glass of water as she talks into the phone.

I stay in the kitchen waiting for the doctor to come, not once has Ace came to see if I am ok after I left the living room. Harlow enters the kitchen and notice my uneasy breathing.