Chapter 22 | Annoyed

I get out the shower and Ace follows behind, I wrap a towel around my body and grab my hair brush

I get out the shower and Ace follows behind, I wrap a towel around my body and grab my hair brush. I begin to brush my hair and Ace comes behind me and kisses my shoulder.

"Ace." I question and he turns to me.

"Eiffel" he says back spinning and he lifts me onto the sink, I open my legs and he walks in between them.

"I was wondering if we can go back to the states for a little bit, I miss my friends and I want to go back to Washington." I say and he shakes his head.

"But Ace I want to go get some of the things I left at my moms, I want to go see my moms grave. look I wasn't asking I was telling you." I say and he raises his eyebrow. He places with hands either side of my legs caging me in, I wiggle my legs to try and get out but he just looks me in the eye and I stop.

"Eiffel no. Not when Killian is Missing." He says.

"But-" I begin but he interrupts me.

"EIFFEL NO" he snaps and I just look down and play with my hand .

"look I am sorry I didn't." Ace begins but I just jump down from the counter and walk into the closet. I quickly get dressed and walk out the room, I walk into Harlow's bedroom and throw myself on the bed.

"Well hello to you too." Harlow says and I just let out a cry.

"Whats up." she says and sits on the bed rubbing my back.

"Hes a dickhead, nothing new" I say with my face pushed into the duvet.

"Was that him yelling I though that was Leonardo yelling at Kate again." she says and I sit up crying.

"I don't get him sometimes, I try so hard. All I wanted to do was see my friends and visit my moms grave but no I have to do everything Ace says. I feel like my life belongs to Ace, like it isn't mine anymore. The world keeps shifting under my feet, all I want if for it to stay still. Harlow please I just need it to stop." I cry and she wraps her arms around me.

"I just need it to be quiet so I can think. Harlow please." I cry and cover my ears, laying my head on her lap I close my eyes.

"I want her, Harlow I need her and she's gone. He won't let me se her." I cry and she just strokes my hair.

"shhh E, Im here doll, im here." she says and I cry into her lap.

After a few minutes Antonio walks in and takes in the scene in front of him. He frowns as he looks at me but then Noah shouts from the corner off the room, he lifts his arms. "Da-da. dada." He screams and I snap my head up and Noah continues shouting It until Antonio picks him up.

"did he just." Antonio begins but then Harlow smiles.

"Yeah baby he did." Harlow smiles and she stands from the bed and hugs Antonio who has Noah in his arms. I close my eyes and drag my hands down my face and sign.

"Hey look I didn't mean to shout." Ace says as I look up. He is leaning against the door frame. I study his face and he sends me an apologetic smile. I stand from the bed and Noah screams,"dada" he points to me "sad".

"I know, Acey was rude to her." Antonio replies and he and Harlow play with him.

Ace just rolls his eyes and I make my way towards him. "I know I just wanted to see my moms grave Ace. I've moved to a whole different country for you and you could do that one thing for me." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Ace man let her go. She doesn't have her mother . What you afraid of." Antonio says as he looks up from Noah.

"Bro shut up. I know she doesn't but Killian was last seen in Washington. I'm not letting him near her. Once we have got killian I'll take her wherever she wants to go." Ace says in a huff and walks out the room.

"For god sake." I say and follow him out the room. "Can you stop whining for one minutes." I shout as I follow him down the hall. He enters his office and I quickly follow behind.

"Ace, look your not shouting at me the way you did and getting away with it. What you in a mood for." I say and shut the door behind me.

"Ace." I say and he quickly spins around.

"What do you suggest I do then." He says as he backs me against the door. He cages me in with his arms and I giggle.

"Get used to it." I say with a smile.

"Not my style." He says as he crashes his lips onto mine. A wave of relief washes over my body as I feel his lips on mine. His tongue enters my mouth and I sign into the kiss. His hands travel down my side and pick one of my thighs up. I hook my leg around his waist and support my self in the other leg.

I can feel Ace growing against me and I moan. He begins to move his hips and I begin to grow wetter by the second.

"Ace." I moan and he picks up my other thigh and carries me towards his desk.

I sit on his desk. He pulls away from the kiss and I whine at the loss of contact. He just sits in his chair and looks through a document as if nothing happened.

"Ace." I whine and he looks up at me.

"Yeah." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Why did you stopppp." I exaggerate.

"You have to earn the pleasure baby." Ace smirks and looks back at his work.

"Ughhh your so annoying." I roll my eyes and he just laughs.

"Eiffel, don't roll your eyes at me." Ace says and I just huff.

"Ace please." I say swinging my legs.

"Fine, you be moody. No sex for a week." I say jumping down from the desk and begin to walk out.

"Eiffel. You and I both know that isn't going to happen." Ace says and I nod my head laughing.

...

For the rest of the day I watched Netflix in Aces office while he worked. He was busy on calls and signing paperwork so I just amused myself. Ace kept looking up and making sure I was ok.