𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

I walk into the mall and Ace is behind me, he has his hands in his pockets with his jacket pushes back, "stop complaining and come on." I say holding my hand out to him and pull him next to me.

"Baby shopping isn't my thing." He said and i laugh.

"So please enlighten me what is your 'thing'" I ask him and he chuckles. "You know what don't answer that I know what your freaky brain is going to come up with." I say and he looks done at me. He smirks and I roll my eyes. "Stop thinking about it." I say and he smirks as we continue walking.

"Thinking about what." He grins and i roll my eyes.

"Licking whipped cream off me." I say and he nods his head biting his lip. I gently smack his arm as I drag him into Gucci.

"Eiffel were shopping for the baby." He says and i roll my eyes pulling him towards the kids section.

"I am. Look at these shoes." I say pointing to a small pair of black shoes. They have good straps and small bees on the front. My heart leaps at the thought of my baby girl wearing these.

"Oh my good Ace

"Oh my good Ace." I cry as I look down at the shoes. "Look at how cute they are." I say and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Pleaseeeee." I say and he nods his head kissing my hair. I lock our hands together and I pull him through the store, I spy a pair of heels in my eye and drag him over.

"Ace." I gasp at the shoes, I take them in my hand and he rolls his eyes. "Hey I'm getting fat and carrying your baby the least you can do is buy me a pair of shoes." I say and he rolls his eyes taking the shoes out my hand. They are a slim black heel with Gucci written along the souls of the shoe, it has a buckle with GG on.

"Fine go look at clothes while I buy them

"Fine go look at clothes while I buy them." He says and i smile walking towards the baby clothes. I have a look through the clothes and Ace walks behind me and I feel his arms wrap around me.

...

Ace walks into the bedroom and I'm laid on the bed, "come one princess let's get this over with." He says and pulls me up. I place my hand on my back as I stand up, we walk into the nursery and I look around.