𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

We arrived back at the family house 5 minutes ago, I am exhausted. I fell asleep on the plane and again in the car, Ace had to carry my off the plane because I was too tired to move.

"Can we go to bed now." I whine and Ace chuckles.

"Come on baby." Ace says and I nod my head and follow him up the stairs, he had laced his fingers with mine and we are walking side by side.

"Can you just carry me." I say and stop walking, I kick off my heels and Ace sweeps me into his arms in the bridal position.

"I love you." I say into Aces neck as he carries me through the call and into our bedroom. When I lift my head I gasp.

"Ace someone stole all our stuff, it was definitely Geanie. I'll talk to her tomorrow now sleeppp." I whine and he chuckles.

"Eiffel all our things are at the new house, Geanie never stole anything that I know of" Ace says and I just nod my head and hum in response. Ace places me on the bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I consumes by the darkness.

...

I woke up around 3 hours ago and since then I have just been getting all me and Aces things sorted for the move later today. Ace has been in his office all day but I don't mind as he did take me to Washington even if it was a fail.

I have finished with the final box and put it into the van and it is driving to the new house. I walk out of the bedroom and make my way towards his office.

I know of in the door and he yells come in and I open the door and walk in slowly. He doesn't look up he continues to read a document.

"Hey I'm finished packing." I say and make my way towards the desk. I stand behind him and drape my arms over his shoulder. "You ok you seem tense." I say and he just grunts.

"Yeah." He replies and I can hear the icy tone on his voice.

"Is there anything I can do." I say and he just shakes his head. I just frown and remove my hands from his chest and begin to walk away.

"Hey baby wait." He says and grabs my hand. He pulls me towards him and places me on the his desk and my legs wrap around his waist as he stands

"I'm sorry baby I know your excited about today I just have some work today and then we can go to the new house." He says and I just nod and jump down from the desk.

"Ace." I say and he looks at me.

"Is the man from the ball going to get me." I say and Ace looks at me with a confused expression.

"What man mio amore." He says with authority laced in his voice.

"He said he wasn't going to kill me yet." I say and he moves closer to me and and puts his hands on my waist and lifts me. My legs wrap around his waist and my arms lock into his hair.

"He had a different accent." I say and Aces breathing hitches.

"Was he Russian." Ace asks and I nod my head.

"Ace you where stood next to me, how did you not hear him threaten me." I say to ace and he just kisses my cheek and hugs me tightly.

"No baby he isn't going to get you, he is just a bastard who wants my mafia. But with my New York mafia and my dads Italian he is out numbered so don't worry your beautiful self about him. Most mafias hate the Russians, we are working in alliances which are appearing to be a lot less stressful as everyone hates Russia and likes Italy." Ace says and his voice calms me.