𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟺 - 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗

I climb off Aces lap and he smack my ass causing me to giggle. He begins to drive again and i fix my appearance. He shrugs out of his suit jacket and places it between my legs. I wipe my legs and place his jacket on the floor by my feet.

I watch his hands grip the steering wheel and I look away. "Ok so again. How do I look." I say and he laughs.

"I'm not gonna lie to you baby you look sweaty." He says and I roll my eyes. "But you look perfect." He says with a laugh

"Ace you have to say that but tell me. Do I look acceptable for a party or no." I say and he shakes his head.

"Ugh." I run my hands though my hair and wipe my forehead with my hand careful not to smudge my makeup. I look into the mirror above me and fix my makeup.

We drive around for some time while I fix my makeup. "Baby you look fine now." He says and i smile.

I grab my perfume from my bag and spray it all over me and he laughs. He pulls into his parents house and parks my car next to him. We climb out the car and He leads me towards the house when I stop him.

"I don't want to share you with them just yet." I say and he laughs. He picks me up and places me on the hood of the car and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me for a few minutes. "You have no idea how much I love you." He says into my hair and I smile.

I look up at him and he's looking down at me. He picks me up off the car and we walk into the house. The only people left awake are my friends and Aces. His siblings and parents have done to sleep and Harlow is probably with Noah and Antonio.

"There she is. Where did you steal her off to." Zoe says as she sees me and Ace walk through the door.

"Oh my god girl you smell unreal." Zoe says as she pulls me into the living room.

"She tastes better." Ace says and i can feel myself going red as he has a smirk in his face.

Ace sits on the couch with his friends and I sit in the floor in between his legs. I rest my head on his knee. He begins to talk to his friends and i smile.

"So E when's the wedding." Laura says and I shrug my shoulder.

"So you propose to her but don't give her a date." Laura says to Ace and i laugh.

"It ain't me I'd marry her tomorrow." He says and then talks to Giovanni in Italian.

"I want a summer wedding he just happened to propose at the end of summer so we have to wait." I say and he huffs.

"Did you know on your wedding day once your married he's supposed to take that lace thing off your thigh with his teeth." Dylan says and my eyes widen.

"Yeah you didn't know did you." He says and i laugh.

"Seriously." I say and Ace sits up.

"Oh it's happening." Ace states and my eyes widen. His arms drape over my shoulders and I can feel my face going red from the conversation.

"In front of your whole family." I say as I turn to look at him and he nods and kisses my lips.

"I can't wait for this." Hannah says and I send her an annoyed glare.

"Hang on a minute. So during your reception he puts his head up your dress and drags that garter thingy down with his teeth." Zoe says and i look at her confused.

"Yeah. He does." Giovanni says and i look confused.

"Wait does this actually happen or is everyone fucking with me." I say and Zoe and Hannah look at confused as me.