𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟹 - 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚛

I wake up in bed with Harlow basically ripping her hair out, I lean up on my elbows and look at her stressing next to me. I smack her arm and pull her back into the bed, I let out a sigh and she lays down next to me.

I turn on my side and Harlow sigh, "stop stressing." I announce, I put my hands on my bump. Harlow said every baby is different but girls are normally smaller and easier to carry than boys. My bump isn't large like Harlows was but it's cute, it looks like I have a big football up my shirt, you can tell I'm pregnant and especially in my dress today.

"Come on lets start getting ready." I say and she nods her head. All the girls are down stairs, I hear there faint voices coming up the stairs as the walk into my bedroom. I let out a sigh and grab my phone, I have a text from Ace.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬?

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐡?

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.

𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔 𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝?

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 😝💦

𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨. 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐬.

𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲? 😉

I giggle at my phone, placing my phone on the table next to me, "what your giggling at." Harlow asks as she climbs out of bed. She gets out of my bed, i slept on Aces side last night,I wasn't allowed to see him so his side of the bed was the best i was going to get.

I sit up in bed and swing my legs to the side so my feet his the floor, i place my hand in the bed behind me to help push me up. I cradle my bump with the other hand, the baby has been kicking more frequently the past few hours, ever since I've been away from Ace. How convenient.

I feel quiet run down and exhausted today, but it's my best friends wedding, nothing is stopping me not even this baby.

...

I climb out of the car with the help from Zoe and Trinity. I put my hand on my bump and the baby kicks, "yeah baby were seeing daddy soon." I say to my bump and Zoe looks confused.

"She calms down when Ace is around." I say and she shows an understanding emotion. All the bridesmaids are in black and Harlow is the only person in white, she wanted to be the main attraction.

My dress is a simply black body on dress with a high neckline, the dress ends just above the middle of my thigh due to it stretching over my bump. I thought it would be uncomfortable because of the fabric being stuck to my bump but I surprisingly am comfy, my sleeves are long and puff out flowing down my arms. All the other bridesmaids have fancy heels on but I just have some simple black ones which match my dress, Harlow offered to pay me to wear heels but I finally caved. My hair is pin straight down my back showing off my Pearl earrings.