𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗

I begin to wake up, I can feel the hardness of Aces chest beneath me. My hands trail up and down Aces chest, Aces hand threads through my hair and I smile. I roll over and i fall on the floor, I hear Ace laughing.

"Hey." I shout from the floor. I crawl back onto the bed and snuggle close to Ace. I rub my head where I banged my head off the floor.

"You ok baby." he asks and I nod my head. "So I was thinking." he says and rolls us over so he is on top of me. "you want to go to Washington right" I nod my head and he continues, "well now Killian isn't a problem anymore would you like to go."

"Yeah. You'll take me back really." I squeal and he laughs nodding.

"Of course I will Eiffel, anyway we're leaving tonight." he says and my eyes go wide.

"Tonight." I say and he nods and gets off me.

...

We just arrived in Washington with Harlow, Noah, Antonio and Alessandro. I am so happy to be home, we walk off the jet and climb into one of Ace's cars. I drape my legs over his knee and he strokes my thigh. I regret wearing heels today, Ace said they made me look sexy but my feet are killing.

"I like when you wear white, you always wear black but white is but mm" I say into his ear and kiss his neck

"I like when you wear white, you always wear black but white is but mm" I say into his ear and kiss his neck. he is wearing a black long sleeves shirt with white pants, he is wearing a Hermes belt and a silver Rolex. my outfit matches his, I am wearing a black lace trim suit. the suit is cut short and looks like a dress, I let Ace pick out my outfit as he is taking me to Washington. He picked out some elegant point heels which lace up my leg, they are killing my feet but I look cute.

 He picked out some elegant point heels which lace up my leg, they are killing my feet but I look cute

"You look incredibly sexy today too." Ace says and then I hear Harlow cough.

"guys can we please save that for when you are not around my son." Harlow laughs and Antonio is playing with Noah.

Harlow gives the driver her moms address and we the car begins to move, Harlow begins to talk about how excited she is about seeing her mom again. I just quiet and play with Aces hand while his other scrolls through his phone.