𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟷 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗

We arrived back in Italy a few days ago, Ace and I have spent every second of the day together. He doesn't want to leave me now because he's scared I have morning sickness or some pain so he stays by my side. This means I have to wake up early and go to work with him but as long as he is happy.

Today I stayed at hime because it's Noah's birthday, Harlow is throwing him a party at her house and invited us all to come. It's a kids birthday so there will be more juice boxes than champagne so Ace said he is shoot for me to go by myself. I don't see why that's an excuse but I don't care.

My outfit today is just a black oversized shirt with writing on. You can't understand the letters but it looks cool, I have matched it with a black Gucci belt but I haven't tied it to tight. I am wearing simple black boots with zips up the side and a black bag.

I walk out the bedroom and down the stairs, Geanie is picking me up so I head down the stairs and wait for her

I walk out the bedroom and down the stairs, Geanie is picking me up so I head down the stairs and wait for her. None of Aces family know I am pregnant, only Antonio and Harlow do. We have planned to tell them at the dinner on Sunday but until then it's just for me and Ace.

I notice Geanies car and I jump off the stairs and out the door. Romano jumps up at me before I leave but I just let him then leave.

I climb into her car and greet her. "Hey sis" she says and i smile and say hi back. I smile while she begins to drive, I place my hands in my lap and lock them together. Geanie plays music and she sings asking, We arrive soon and I grab the present from the back seat.

Ace bought Noah a present, he gave it to Geanie for me to give to Noah. I step out the car and walk into the house. There is a massive ballon arch as we walk through the door, there are balloons and banners everywhere around the entrance.

We walk further into the house and I see Trinity, I had no idea the New York girls where coming. She sees me and runs up to me. "Hey beautiful." She slurs and i laugh.

"Hey Trin, you seriously drunk." I ask and she nods her head laughing. I can not believe she's drunk with all these kids around.

"Did you know two people could be born at the exact same time but in different days due to time zones." She slurs as she leans into me.

"Is that so." I say as I pull her towards one the couches. I help her down and she lays across the pillows.

Once I know she is ok, I walk out the living room and towards the backyard. I see Noah with Antonio and Harlow and I walk over.

"Hey big guy." I say and he smiles. I can't believe he's 2, I remember the day he was born. He's wearing the cutest little shirt with a blue bow tie. He had matching shirts to the bow tie and braces around his waist.