𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟷 - 𝙸𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

I wake up to Ace brushing a hair out my face. "Baby come on the jets on the runway." He says and I let out a massive groan. We have been in the Maldives for around 3 weeks now, he said we were going to multiple places but the Maldives was the main honeymoon.

He grabs my hands and pulls me up. "Ace please 5 more minutes." I whine and he chuckles.

With resistance I get out of bed and slowly make my way towards the bathroom. It's raining today, quiet a heavy thunder story so I guess it isn't a bad idea to leave but I will miss being here with him.

I remove all my clothes and step into the shower, I begin to wash my body. The water runs onto my body and it wakes me up.

"Ace." I shout, second skater I hear him walk into the bathroom.

"You ok baby." He says and i smirk. I step out the shower and he has his back to me. I wrap a towel around myself and walk behind him.

"No, see I need your help." I say and he turns around. I hug his waist and he picks me up and turns placing me onto the sink.

I place my hand on his and travel it down my body. I lean back against the mirror and I move his hand between my legs.

"Baby, we have to go." He says, I shake my head as his hand travels further up my leg. I sigh and jump down from the sink.

...

"Acee." I whine, I shuffle in my seat. We have been in the plane now for around 3 hours, Ace has been on the phone for hours and I'm bored.

"Yeah." He says as he looks up. He looks extremely handsome today, he's back to wearing white and black suits but with his new tan the white really makes his skin stand out.

I take his phone out his hand and he frown. I move to sit on his lap and he smiles. His hands move to my thigh and i smile.

I miss his lips gently and he smiles. "So where you taking me now." I say as he rubs his hands up my thighs.

"Guess." He says and I giggle as his hands squeeze my waist.

"Uhmmm France." I ask and he shakes his head. He squeezes my my waist again and I giggle even louder.

"I have no idea." I giggle and run my hands through his hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and reposition myself in his lap.

"Please tell me." I demand, I lean my head into his neck. I kiss his neck leading a trail of kisses up the his ear.

"Tell me and I'll give you one right now." I say and he moves his head and smirks.

"How about you still suck my dick. But you continue guessing." I say and he laughs.

"No you tell me. Then." I demand.

"Iceland." He says making me squeal.

"Oh my god." I shout. He smiles and i kiss his neck. I continue kissing his lips and trail my hands down his chest.

I reach his belt and lick his neck. I suck on the skin as I unbuckle his belt, he lifts up slightly and I remove his belt.

I climb off him and kneel down in front of him. I unzip his trousers and pull them down along with his boxers. His pants pool at his ankles, I rub my hands up his legs. I meet his shaft, he is already hard so I take him in both my hands and move them up and down. I run my thumb over the tip and his precome runs down.

I lean forward and lick all the liquid off his dick. I run my tongue in circles over the head and he lets out a groan. I continue using my hands in the base as my tongue plays with the tip.

I hollow out my cheeks, I move any head down further. His hand moves to the back of my head and I continue using my hand on the bottom.

He pushes my head further down as I suck. I hollow out my cheeks and suck, I curl my toes to stop me from gagging. My spit runs down his dick as He pushes my head down further.

I removes my hands and I take all of him in my mouth, my eyes widen as he hits the back of my throat. My hands are on his thigh, I look up at him and our eyes meet, i batt my eyelashes and he grunts.

He rolls his head back, as I move my head I pick up my pace. His phone begins to ring, he lets out a massive sigh and i giggle.

I take him out my mouth and demand answer it. I take him in my mouth again and moves my head fast, he answers the call and i continue bobbing my head. My tongue moves around the shaft as i suck my cheeks.

He talks in Italian then he goes quiet, he grunts then realises into the back of my throat. I gag pulling back, i look up at him and he is looking down smirking. I swallow him come and sit in my knees.

I collect the come from my lip and place my finger in my tongue, I suck my finger as I keep eye contact with him.

I stand back up and sit next to him, "happier now." I say as I look at him with a smile. He rolls his eyes and pulls his trousers up placing his phone on speaker.

"Jesus you guys are disgusting." Leonardo says through the phone. Ace grunts back something in Italian and i roll my eyes, I take out my phone and begin to scroll through Instagram.

...

We landed in Iceland around an hour ago, we are in the car in the way to the hotel. I had never even left America befit I met Ace and he's now flying me across the world.

We walk into the room and i squeal. When you walk into the room it is very modern. It is very different to the villa being in the Maldives, the Maldives was more wooden this is more modern and dark.

Our bed looks over into the blue lagoon spa, the bedroom has a bath in the corner. Ace places the bags and suitcases in the floor near the door, I grab his hands and pull him through the bedroom.

"Ace

"Ace. Your unbelievable." I squeal and pull him further through the room. He picks me up and we spin around. I wrap my legs around him and place a kiss ok his lips.