𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟾 - 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕

We left the ball, we are now in The lobby of the hotel, Ace is sat in his phone and I am looking around the room.

"So do you have much business with Julia." I ask, he looks up from his phone and shakes his head.

"She really bothers you doesn't she." He asks and i frown.

"She made my life hell. School was my escape from killian then she made that unbearable aswell." I frown and he takes a deep breath.

"I work with her dad , not her but if you don't want me-" he says but I interrupt him.

"No. No it's fine really I just don't like her." I say as I look around the room. He clears his throat and i look at him.

"Eiffel." He says as he puts his phone in his jacket pocket. He sits forward and rests his elbows on his knees and i crack under pressure.

"Fine I hate you even knowing who she is. She isn't worth your time." I say as I play with my hands. "What you doing on your phone anyway." I ask and he smiles.

"I was looking at appointment for tomorrow." He says which makes my heart melt.

"You didn't have you I was going to do it tomorrow." I say and he shakes his head. I sit in the chair and play with my wedding rings, he watches me and I giggle. "Why you staring at me." I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Your just beautiful." He say, my heart does a backflip in my chest and I feel like I am going to cry.

"Awhhh" I say and he laughs. I play with my dress, he gets his phone out his pockets agin and starts to type something.

I sit and watch him as I run my hands down my dress. I turn my attention from him to my dress, it is actually beautiful. The detail is insane, the flowers and the gold accents.

I look up and notice Ace is sat watching me. "What." I say with a smile.

"You love that dress don't you." He says and i nod my head. I place my hand on my dress and reposition it so it flows around me.

Ace stands from the chair and approaches me, he takes my hands and pulls me up. My feet no longer ache but I know if we stay on our feet for any longer the pain will return.

A soft melody plays through the lobby and Ace takes my hand. "You never got to dance at the ball." He says and i shake my head. "Come on." He says and we walk through the lobby. He leads me towards the elevator and we make our way towards the room.

We walk off the elevator and down the corridor to our hotel room, we reach the door and Ace slides the key across the lock and it opens. He pushes the door open with his hand and I walk in under his arm. When we walk in the room he turns the lights on and locks the door behind him. I walk further into the room. This is room is good themed, I have absolutely no idea where Ace finds these rooms but we have never stayed in a bad hotel yet.