Rumblr

Arabella's POV

"Dad!" I called as Henry, Char, Piper, my mom, and I rushed into the store.

"We've got an emergency call," Henry finished for me and I see my dad laying on a sofa with his dirty shirt, messy beard, and hair, and he was eating his own cereal, HEROhs.

He's been in worse condition, it's fine. Remember when all his underwear was attached to the walls from Brad? Or when he lost his indestructibility from Jolly Beetles?

"The Toddler just escaped from Swellview Prison," Piper informed and my dad groaned.

"And he greased himself up with baby oil and no one could grab him," Charlotte finished and Henry laughed.

"Slick move, let's bounce," Henry gestured.

"Who cares about the Toddler?" My dad asked, "we catch him, throw him in jail. Six weeks later he's back out on the street."

"You do realize he's after Bella?" My mom added and my dad waved her off.

"And has he ever succeeded in catching her?"

The rest of us shared a look before Henry stepped in.

"I know what to do," Henry told us and kneeled in front of my dad. "Remember when you took the Toddler bro-"

"I don't need a pump-up song!" My dad groaned, throwing cereal in his face and standing up, "I need new guys to fight! UGH! I'm sick of fighting the same criminals over and over again, I'm bored."

"Try going on Rumblr," Piper suggested as Char moved behind the counter and I leaned against it with Henry next to me.

"Huh?" My dad asked.

"Try going on Rumblr," Piper repeated.

"What's Rumblr?" My dad asked.

"It's Rumblr!" Jasper smiled.

"Rumblr!" My mom and I beamed together.

"Yeah, it's Rumblr," Henry added.

"It's an app," Charlotte informed.

"It's called Rumblr," I said.

"It's an app," Jasper said.

"Called Rumblr," My mom finished.

Piper chuckled, "I sometimes forget how old he is."

We chuckled with her and My mom grinned, "I know right?"

"What's Rumblr?" My dad asked again.

"It's like a dating app, but instead of matching women with creeps, it matches heroes with villains," Piper explained.

"Like Tinder, but for heroes," I simply put it and the others agreed with me.

"Why would a villain want to find a hero to fight?" My dad questioned.

"Attention," Charlotte shrugged.

"Publicity," My mom added.

"Yeah, think about it, any bad guy that fights Captain Man ends up all over the news," Jasper explained to my dad.

"And if they actually beat you in a fight..." I trailed off.

"Boom evil sponsorship, they just turned their villain hobby into a villain career," Henry finished for me and I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, well, no one's gonna beat me in a fight," my dad said and dumped a handful of HEROhs into his mouth.

"Big talk from someone who's afraid to get on Rumblr," Piper shrugged, backing away and the rest of us 'oooh'd' at her come back.