Captain Man-Kini

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte and Schwoz and we locating where my dad and Henry were at the moment. It was important to know where they are, because they are bringing two villains here.

Frankini and his weird assistant, Boomer, or was it Loomer, or Goomer. I can't remember, but they are bringing them here for a a very important mission and Charlotte, Schwoz, and I were wearing disguises.

Schwoz was Elvis Presley, Charlotte looked like a hippie grandmother, and I was dressed up as a very sophisticated woman, but I had black sunglasses on. I didn't like wearing this, because it just wasn't me and the pearls on my neck were giving me cramps. Not to mention the bun was annoying and my lipstick was staining my teeth. It's hard being a woman.

 It's hard being a woman

"Hey, intruder!"

I turned and saw Schwoz get knocked out by a pineapple. I looked up and saw Jasper standing there with a bag and he took out a pickle jar, getting ready to throw it at Charlotte and I.

"Jasper! No!" Charlotte and I both screamed and he froze when he heard our voices.

"It's us! Charlotte and Bella!" I exclaimed, lowering my sunglasses and Charlotte did the same.

"And me! Schwoz!" Schwoz added, sitting up and I readjusted his glasses for him, before helping him to his feet.

"I thought you guys were intruders who broke into the Man Cave." Jasper admitted and I rolled my eyes.

"No." Schwoz groaned.

"We're dressed like this because Ray and Henry are one their way back here with Frankini and..what's that big dumb guy's name?" Charlotte asked us and I shrugged.

"Ray." Schwoz said and I hit his arm.

"No, the other one." I remarked, "Frankini's assistant."

"Oh, uh.....Goomer!" Schwoz told us and I nodded.

Oh, Goomer. I knew that.

"Goomer." Charlotte repeated, "and we can't let Frankini and Goomer know what we all really look like."

The monitor beeped and we turned to see that my dad and Henry were here.

"Oh my gosh! They're here!" I exclaimed and we started to push Jasper toward the elevator in a rush.

"Go! Go! Go!"

"But where are we going?" Jasper asked us.

"We've got to take you up to Junk-n-Stuff and get you a disguise." I informed him as he pushed the elevator door button.

"Oh! Can I be Henry?!"

"No!" Charlotte and I exclaimed as we pushed him into the elevator and rode it up.

——

Charlotte and I were finishing up Jasper's disguise, which was very similar to the superhero Thor, but a lot less muscular and the height wasn't there. Henry had come up and grabbed Schwoz, so he can perform the body swap between my dad and Frankini so they can stop the criminal they were after.

"I really don't get why we have to wear these disguises." Jasper said.

"Dude, if Frankini and or any other evil criminal found out that you work for Captain Man, he could sneak into your house at night and say..." Charlotte began and let me continue.

"Yo! You better tell me where Captain Man is or I'll throw your momma in a trash dumpster!" I exclaimed in a deep voice, shoving Jasper a little. "Then what?"

"Honestly, I think my mom would welcome the excitement." Jasper shrugged.

Suddenly, Piper ran in. "Hey, you guys! Is Henry here?!"

"Uh, no, he's really not."

"No, not right now."

"I don't know where Henry is."

"Wait, why are you guys dressed up like freaks?" Piper asked us and we noticed our attire, before trying to explain.

"You know what? I don't even care care! Because my Prom is tonight!" Piper exclaimed.

"So?" Jasper said.

"So! I have two dates and don't know what to do!" She groaned, throwing her arms up in defeat.

"Just go with the first guy who asked you." I advised her.

"No! I can't even go to the prom!" She protested.

"Why not?" Jasper asked and I mentally slapped him for asking her that.

"Cuz! Back home I think I put too much detergent in the washing machine!" She yelled.

"Okay, Piper, look..."

"All that stuff you're talking about sounds really interesting..."

"But we just don't have time for it this week." I reasoned with her.

And I really just don't care.

"You won't even help me get in touch with Davey Jones!?" She asked us.

"Sorry."

"Maybe next Saturday." Charlotte suggested.

"Or some Saturday after that." I added, before fixing Jasper's wig and Piper ran off with confusion.

"Who's Davey Jones?" I asked them.

"I don't know." Charlotte shrugged, "a pirate?"

"Probably."

I bet he has a locker.

——

Once Jasper's disguise was finished, we went downstairs, but no one was here.

"Where'd everybody go?" Jasper asked us and I looked around.

"I don't know." Charlotte shrugged.

"So, what should we do?" Jasper asked us.

I spotted a baked potato bar and smiled, before walking over to it. "I'm gonna have a potato."

"Me too." Charlotte agreed and she followed me.

"Thor will also have a potato!" Jasper declared and joined us at the potato bar to enjoy some delicious potatoes.

——

Sorry, it's so short😅

Saturday Night Lies will be longer and better. Also, instead of twelve years it will be eight years since Ray dated Lacey, so her and Bella could have some conflict.