Captain Drex

Captain Drex———————~Desert~

Captain Drex
———————
~Desert~

Time had passed and Arabella has not felt any better. Her stomach was feeling tingly, she was nauseous, she was extremely tired, she just wasn't herself. And on top of that, she was very worried about Henry, so she was an emotional mess and just wanted to go home and cry. She wanted Henry.

Charlotte and Piper had gone off to find a different cave area because Jasper and Mitch Bilsky had occupied the other ones. Also, Ms. Shapen was around, which just added to the chaos.

Mary was worried about Bella, she hated seeing her this way. Bella's been this way for months, stressed about Juilliard and Henry, hoping he would be supportive, but he isn't. However, Mary knows something else is up with Bella and she's familiar.

"Bella," Mary said as Bella was sitting inside an empty cave with her. They had found an empty cave, where they were planning on crashing for the night. "Are you feeling alright, like physically?"

Bella's eyes grew and she chuckled, "um, I've been better, but it's just this whole Henry thing."

Mary nodded, not believing her and it was quiet for a bit as Bella dug through her bag for something.

"What you looking for?" Mary asked, leaning over and Bella instinctively hid her bag.

"Nothing!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Go away!" Bella snarled at her and Mary gave her a look, not liking Bella's sudden mood change.

"Don't snap at me!" Mary ordered, "give me the bag."

"No!"

"Give it!" Mary yelled and Bella yelled out as Mary grabbed the bag, tugging it out of Bella's hands. Bella whined leaning into Mary's body, who was successfully holding the bag in the air, "haha!"

"Dang my chicken wing arms," Bella grumbled, sitting up and allowing Mary to look through her bag.

Mary took out a pair of clothes, makeup, medicine, some snacks, water, and she stopped at the last thing she saw.

Bella noticed Mary's eyes and her cheeks got hot out of embarrassment. Mary pulled out the item with shock and gasped, which caused Bella to laugh.

"Surprise?"

"You're pregnant?"

Bella covered Mary's mouth and snatched the positive pregnancy test out of her grasp.