The Great Cactus Con

(I changed Mary's ex-husband's name so go read her character description and see if ya recognize that name🙃)

Arabella's POV

I stood in my bathroom, playing with the four strands of white hair that have appeared over the last few days. My hair wasn't falling out or anything, it was just changing colors and it was freaking me the heck out. My stomach is burning like fire and now my hair is changing colors, something is happening to me and it isn't good.

I've been doing a great job of hiding my hair from everyone, but it's getting harder and harder has time goes on. I mean, like what could have possibly happened to me to cause my stomach pains and my hair color to change.

I just hope my power doesn't get affected by it

🥀
——

Cactus Con was tomorrow and my dad, Charlotte, Henry, Mary, and I were vigorously tapping our phones hoping to get tickets to it. Last year, I had the honor of being the Catcus Queen and now Piper is the queen this year. I only wanted to be the queen last year because of my power and I was surrounded by hundreds of cacti, which was magical.

Charlotte and Mary believed that I should've been the queen again, because I can literally grow a cactus out of the blue and I'm not affected by the needles on the cacti. But, everyone deserves a chance as queen and I prefer the princess title anyway.

(Did I forget to mention that Bella is immune to plant toxics and can't get hurt by cactus needles, viruses, bacteria, and fungi, since she has toxins in her blood stream that make her immune. Green Fingers doesn't count, because it was created by Schwoz and even affected Ray)

"HAPPPY FAJITA FRIDAY PEOPLE!"

Jasper walked into the Man Cave with his Fajita stuffing in his hands, but we were too busy trying to get tickets to Cactus Con.

"It's not Friday it's Saturday!" Henry corrected.

"Well, that explains why I was the only one at school today," Jasper wondered aloud.

"Silence boy! Trying to buy tickets to Cactus Con!" My dad snapped at Jasper.

"But they don't go on sale till Saturday," Jasper reasoned and I did an eye roll.

"Think it through," Charlotte sighed.

Schwoz walked over with a bib and was about to take some Fajita stuffing until Jasper gasped and ran over to us, dropping the stuffing much to Schwoz's dismay.

"Oh today's Saturday! I gotta buy tickets!" Jasper exclaimed, sitting next to Mary on the couch. "Anybody get tickets yet?!"

"No!" I exclaimed tapping my phone vigorously.

"Nope!" Mary denied.

"No," my dad yelled.

"Just keep tapping!" Charlotte exhaled.

"I don't understand why everyone loves this Cactus Convention so much," Schwoz mentioned and I looked up at the man who was picking up stuffing from the floor.

"What? Tap my phone, will ya?" My dad asked Henry sliding his phone over to him.

"Uh...." Henry trailed off.

"Thanks, little buddy," my dad said, ruffling his hair and I giggled. My dad stood up and walked over to Schwoz. "Cactus Con is Swellview's best convention! It's better than Wallet Con, Squirrel Con, and Chaka Con!"

"You can tap one more, right?" Mary asked Henry, who was already using his power to tap two phones.

"Uh-"