The Beginning Of The End

The Beginning Of The End ———————~Man Cave~

———————
~Man Cave~

Arabella Manchester sat on the couch, staring tirelessly at her laptop and her head resting on the palm of her hand. The eighteen-year-old was graduating next week along with Charlotte, Jasper, and Piper, but not Henry. She was absolutely devastated that Henry wasn't graduating, not only because he isn't able to graduate, but because she's leaving him to go to Juilliard. After weeks of procrastination, Bella decided to give the school an answer and she told them yes. Arabella will be headed off to Juilliard barely a week after she graduates high school.

She spent every day thinking about the decision and realized that this is her life and it's about her. She doesn't need Henry's approval or anyone's approval, she's doing this for her future. Her dream of becoming a star on Broadway is coming true.

Arabella realized that Henry will be so busy with protecting Swellview and his academics that she won't need to worry about anything. Yes, she'll miss being with him every day, but they have their own lives and need to focus on their own things. Bella has her life and Henry has his, then when Henry graduates and Bella is on her summer break they will come together and have the life they want as one.

Just at this very moment, they need to focus on themselves and figure things out. Bella's just hoping nothing goes wrong, but she knows that will never happen. Something is bound to happen soon.

Bella's brown eyes blinked a few times when the laptop closed and she spotted Mary's face on the other side of her with Violet in Mary's arms.

"Hey," she greeted and Bella gave her a weary smile. "When was the last time you slept?"

Bella rubbed her eyes, "who needs sleep when Juilliard wants you?"

"Have you gotten shorter?" Piper jokingly asked Bella, who turned to her with a shocked look.

"Huh?!"

"I'm kidding!"

"You buttrag!" Bella tiredly groaned and Piper grinned, continuing her hat decorating.

"You need sleep, you're crankier than usual," Mary told her daughter and Bella shook her head, sitting up.

"I'm fine," Bella grumbled in response. "After this week, everything will be okay. I'll be off to Juilliard for summer classes, Henry will be doing his Kid Danger stuff and by next year we'll be together working on our wedding, which Jasper has planned already."

"Does Henry know this?" Mary asked her.

"Nope!"