Game of Phones

Mary's POV (Fun new pov)

"Why do we always stay all night when we go to Messy's All Night Barbecue?" Henry asked all of us as we trudged our way back Junk'N'Stuff with messed up hair and clothes. "Look what it does to Airy."

We all turned to find Henry and I dragging her unconscious body across the floor.

"It's called all night for a reason," Bella groaned through her sleep.

"I hope Bork took care of Violet okay," I mentioned as I pulled my daughter to her feet and she groaned loudly as I placed her on my back.

"Bork loves babies," Schwoz assured me.

"Why do you guys always buy the t-shirts?" Charlotte asked my husband and Henry, who had sauced covered t-shirts from the barbecue place. Ray's shirt was a bit small and looked like a crop top on him.

"Why do you always buy them before we eat?" Piper asked as we all stepped over two young girls and into the store.

"I have a better question, why does Ray always get meat crazy and threaten to fire anybody who leaves early?" Jasper added on.

"Or anyone who tries to order a salad," Schwoz finished as he shut the door behind him. "Peeper."

"Yeah, who orders a salad at a meat place?" I asked Piper, dropping Bella on the sofa and she groaned loudly, curling herself up to sleep.

"It was a pulled pork sandwich with Culshaw," Piper reasoned.

"If it has lettuce, it's a salad!" Ray snapped and I nodded.

"Yeah, dawg, salad shamers!" Henry laughed and they went for a hi-five but failed horribly.

"Is Airy alive?" Henry asked us and we looked over to find Bella had rolled off the sofa and was face-first into the floor.

"Yeah," I nodded and took another look. "Jasper, check her pulse."

"On it," Jasper said and checked her pulse on her neck. "She's good."

"Thank you, I get worried sometimes," Henry remarked.

"Hey, did anyone else step over two girls just now?" Charlotte asked us and I thought for a moment, remembering the two girls I stepped over outside.

"When?" Jasper asked and everyone else didn't recall the two girls outside.

This led to Ray opening the store door and we followed him to find two young girls laying outside the store.

"Oh yeah, girls," Ray pointed and the brunette looked up at us, while the blonde didn't move her eyes from the ground. We sort of mumbled about stuff for a bit, before I kneeled down to the girls.

"Why are you two here?" I asked them.

"We're looking for Captain Man," the blonde informed us, finally turning her head and I could see cloudiness in her blue eyes.

Ray laughed, sitting down, "Captain Man? What? In a junk store? Haha! That's crazy! Right guys?!"

All of us agreed while laughing and Ray leaned in toward Schwoz, "get the memory wiper."

Suddenly, the two girls stood up and glared at us.

"You think that's funny?!" The brunette snapped and all of us backed into the store with the girls following us. I felt Ray take my shoulders as the girls stood in front of us. "Well, do you?"

"Keep laughing and see what happens!" The blonde snarled at us, cracking her knuckles.

"We need to find Captain Man," the brunette informed us again and held up two chains. "And we're not unchaining ourselves until we do.