Up The Stairs!

Arabella's POV

I walked out of my room and I saw my dad and Henry had returned from Inside Out Burger.

"Hey!" I greeted them and Charlotte, "did you bring me food?"

"No." My dad denied and I leaned on the couch with a glare.

"I said, did you bring me food?" I repeated more firmly and his eyes grew.

"Yes." He replied with a groan and handed me his waffle fries.

"Yay." I smiled, taking them from him.

I leaped over the couch and sat next to Henry. He threw his arm around my shoulders and I leaned against his chest.

"You know, when I get old I'm just gonna sit around and eat food all day." I mentioned and Henry scoffed.

"You do that now."

"I'm practicing for later." I remarked with a grin and he chuckled, kissing my head.

"That's my little goofball."

I spotted Schwoz walk out of the back and saw he had an odd device in his hands.

"Hi, Schwoz." I greeted, watching Henry play on his phone.

"Hey, Schwoz." Henry greeted.

"Oh, hi, Bella and Henry." Schwoz greeted, "oh, you guys got Inside Out Beeurger!"

I grinned at his pronunciation of the word 'burger.'

"Burger." Henry corrected.

"Huh?"

"You said- you said 'beeurg-beeurger or something like that." Henry mentioned to him, "it's pronounced 'burger.'"

"Beeeeurger." Schwoz pronounced.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Henry denied, "burger."

Why does he even try?

"Bruva!" Schwoz said.

"Nailed it." Henry said and turned away.

"Okay!" Schwoz smiled and I shook my head with a smile.

"Can I have one?" Henry asked me as Charlotte got up to talk to Schwoz.

"No." I denied, "Bella doesn't share food."

"But I'm your boyfriend." He reasoned.

"And?" I remarked.

"Never mind."

"Oh, I'm optimizing the power consumption here in the Man Cove." I heard Schwoz say and I turned to see him plugging in cords to his device.

"Cave. Man Cave." Henry corrected.

"Uh...."

"No, we're not doing that again." Charlotte objected.

"Thank you." I sigh and turn back to see my dad and Henry eating my waffle fries.

"Hey, you took my fries." I complained and they slowly swallowed their fries.

"I bought them so technically they are my fries." My dad remarked and I rolled my eyes with a huff.

"But I'm hungry." I say and right then Henry fed me a fry. "Oh, yay."