Return of the Kid and the Daughter

-12 Hours Earlier-

"Henry! You're overreacting!" Bella exclaimed to her fiancé, who was packing his bags. "What are you doing?"

"I need a break," he told her and shoved past her to grab some clothes. "And I'm not overreacting. You should know what that means, considering you're nine months pregnant."

Bella let out a light laugh and folded her arms, "a break?"

"Not from you," Henry sighed. "From this. Having Blackout after the both of us, you being pregnant, and what happened between you and..."

"I totally understand Blackout and me being pregnant, but that other thing was just a minor mistake," Bella reasoned and took his arm, stopping him. "It wasn't Jasper's fault. He feels so bad, he hasn't left his room for a week. He thinks you hate him."

"He's correct, I do," Henry agreed and put the rest of his clothes in his bag, before zipping it up. "Why- why would he do that?"

"Emotions!" Bella shrugged and sat down on their bed, "it was in the moment and it just happened."

"Someone doesn't just kiss their best friend's fiancé unless they like them," Henry confessed and Bella rubbed her face, shaking her head. "It wasn't just 'a moment' he wanted to do that, he likes you!"

Bella gave him a look, "Henry, you need to calm down-"

"No, you're denying Jasper's feelings for you," Henry protested and sat down next to Bella. "He's liked you since he met you basically. He told me he did, but he backed off because I liked you."

"What?" Bella asked with disbelief, "why didn't he tell me?"

"Because I really liked you and he wanted me to be happy," Henry confessed and Bella sighed, feeling horrible for Jasper. "So, he hid his feelings very well. He was the one who suggested I take you on a date for Valentine's Day when we were kids."

"Really?" Bella asked and Henry nodded, which made her groan and lean back onto the bed. "See! This is why you can't be mad at Jasper, he hid his feelings for five years and let it all out with one kiss. He hid his feelings so we could be happy. He sacrificed his happiness so we could be happy! If that's not a best friend then I don't know what is."

Henry rubbed his head and stood up, picking up his bag.

"I'm still mad at him," Henry remarked. "But I also need a break, so I'm gonna go back to Swellview for a little."

Bella sat up with wide eyes, "seriously? Let me go-"

"No," Henry denied her. "I can't risk you getting hurt or the twins. If Blackout somehow finds me, it would be better for you to stay here with Charlotte and be safe."

"And Jasper-"

"Yeah, whatever," Henry quickly dismissed. "I need you to be safe, okay? Please don't follow me."

"Henry, if anything, I'll be safer there," Bella reasoned, standing up next to him. "Got my dad, my mom, and the new team. Seems safer there if anything."

"Bella, don't try to argue with me, you're staying," Henry said, before kissing her cheek and leaving the room.

Bella quickly followed him, "I'm a superhero now, Hart! You can't tell me what to do!"