A Tale of Two Bellas Part 1

(THIS TWO-PARTER WILL INCLUDE SOME SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING CHAPTERS, SO BE PREPARED FOR SPOILERS)

~Twenty Years Into The Future~

A thirty-seven-year-old Bella was frantically working on the Time Portal in her base. In the last twenty years, Bella has been facing a villain for the past ten years and can never defeat her. Five years after the Man Cave blew up and Captain Man and Kid Danger saved Swellview and defeated Drex, everything has changed. Ray managed to lose his indestructibility and got killed, and Henry got badly injured and didn't survive. At first, Bella was a broken mess and spent years crying and being a mess without her father and husband, and her twin babies constantly asked where their dad was, but she managed to move on and be the new hero of Swellview.

She isn't alone, she has help. Her twins, Ruby and Ryder, are helping alongside her to take out the villain that's trying to take out Swellview and the whole world. Mary Carman herself, or as she calls herself, the Queen of Mean. When Ray died and Henry died, she couldn't get past it and she turned into this horrible and ruthless monster, and Bella immediately took Violet from her and ran away from Mary.

After that, Mary became the most dastardly villain of all time, and Bella, Ruby, and Ryder can never take her out. Bella lost contact with Charlotte, Jasper, Piper, and Schwoz, and couldn't reach out for help, so she had to do this with her family.

Bella got a new superpower from the Omega Weapon and has the ability to manipulate chaos magic.

(Like Scarlet Witch🙃)

Ryder gained Bella's plant manipulation power, and Ruby got Henry's Hyper-Motility. Mary, however, has a scepter filled with dark magic and can create any spell she desires, which is what makes it so hard to defeat her. Bella is absolutely clueless on how to defeat Mary and needs help from trained professionals or two people known as Captain Man and Kid Danger.

Bella, Ruby, and Ryder have set up the Time Portal to go back in time and get help from Ray and Henry. Bella just hopes Present Mary wouldn't be there, cuz she doesn't think she can face Mary without getting emotional or lashing out. Facing Violet is a whole different story for Bella, and can cause her to lose herself if she saw that adorable baby sister of hers. Something happened a couple of years back and it destroyed Bella emotionally, but she manages to hold strong.

She just hopes everything works out and the future of the world is saved from danger and destruction, and she can get her mother back.

——
~Present Time~

Charlotte, Jasper, Bella, and Schwoz are all the Man Cave together doing a work out routine run by Schwoz. Charlotte, Bella, and Jasper were doing the routine just fine, however, Schwoz was struggling to breathe and could barely do the routine they started five minutes ago. Bella hated it, but her stamina has improved over the years and can handle a short work out routine. During their routine, the elevator flashed a bright light, and a woman with bright pink hair that reached her shoulders walked out with a determined and angry look on her face. Her attire consisted of a black top with cutouts on the sides and leather pants with gadgets attached to it.

 Her attire consisted of a black top with cutouts on the sides and leather pants with gadgets attached to it