001: Donations

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you wake up to an anesthetic silence. of course. your mother works from early in the morning to late evenings, and your dad.. well he isn't exactly available.

you stay in bed for a bit longer, until you decide that it's not very productive of you to do nothing with today. you get out of bed and pull up the blinds before heading to the kitchen. as the lazy person you are, you put some bread in the toaster while scrolling through Twitter.

Tommy @tommyinnit • 2m
going live in an hour, GET READY FOR ZE DRAMA
2.1K comments 835 retweets 20.7K likes

Tubbo @TubboLive • 1m
replying to @tommyinnit
it's gonna be epic :)
462 comments 286 retweets 5.3K likes

you like the post and some of the comments before the sound of the toast popping up scare the living hell out of you. you clutch your hand over your heart as you think to yourself, 'holy Zeus, I just jumped three feet'. spontaneously jumping because of sudden sounds in the large, empty house is a common occurrence for you.

after finishing your breakfast you go back to your room, with the thought of streaming, but end up just sitting on your bed listening to some music.

you are no big streamer or content creator, so not many people will be disappointed anyways. although you really want your channel to grow so you can meet other streamers, like Dream. you've always wondered what he looks like... but not in the creepy doxxing way some fans want to know it. more in a curious way. not knowing things has always itched you in the wrong ways. you like to have all the knowledge. you're content with not knowing what he looks like though, a big part of watching other people is respecting their boundaries and privacy.

you quickly realize that you've lost yourself in thoughts again, and decide that some streaming might actually do you good. maybe it'll clear your head a bit. you start up your intro screen while setting up the mic and just making sure you have enough water. you're done with just 6 seconds left until the stream is supposed to start.

you look over at chat to see that there's already 700 people watching. 'must be the boredom of sports break', you mutter to yourself before unmuting. you'd never have this many live viewers otherwise.

"hi chat, today we're back with another Minecraft bedwars stream, and if I by chance rage at my own stupidity, we can always do something in my survival world", you greet chat, quite excitedly, opposite of your darker mood from before the you started streaming.

you've been playing bedwars for about an hour when you finally take a look at chat again. you see a lot of messages saying that you should play with another streamer sometime. as if the idea has never occurred to you before. you sigh with a smile.

"chat, I'm sorry, but no one knows I even exist", you respond laughing, just as a donation rolls in;

"I know you exist"

you look over to see the perfectly timed donation, and make sure that it isn't just your chat trolling you. but no, the donation is from Niki Nihachu. THE Niki Nihachu.

you try not to panic as you thank her for the ten-dollar donation. she donated a lot as well, probably one of the biggest donations you've ever got.

"t-thank you Niki for the dono, uhm, and thanks for acknowledging my existence? I guess?" you stumble over your own words, happy as ever that she can't see the growing blush on your face.

"you're very welcome", the donation reads out once again, with another ten dollars. oh gods, is this what being spoiled feels like?

you look over at chat, to see that they are even more excited than you. the whole chat is filled with 'OMG's' and 'POG's'. you laugh nervously, trying to focus on the game, to no visible success.

after five minutes of still seeing Nikis user in chat, you decide to end the stream. short stream, but you can't act normal and you just need to calm down.

"thank you chat for watching, and Niki for the kind and generous donations, I'll see you next time!", you say as cheerfully as possible. on the inside, you're a wreck.

'Niki. watched. my. STREAM.'

you can't help but to laugh out loud, a crazy laugh, knowing that no one can hear you anyways. you take deep breaths to calm yourself and go to YouTube to watch something. you find that Karl has posted a new video, and you happily click on it, trying to distract yourself from the new information that is threatening to cause an explosion inside your head.

in times of being ill, or just feeling down, watching Karls videos and streams always help you. he's just such a happy and kind person, you can't be unhappy watching him do stuff, it is physically impossible.

when the video's over, you feel calmer but your head is still dizzy, a million thoughts are still spinning around at full speed inside of it. you feel like your brain has been crushed, mashed, juiced, whatever. it's completely out of order.

Nihachu watched my stream.

FUCKING NIHACHU WATCHED MY STREAM! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(A/N)

go drink some water (no energy drinks)

and eat some food (REAL food)

and please do sleep, don't stay up all night reading

love y'all <3