039: Fundy, a furry?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

how is one supposed to know that furries don't just magically spawn in, but actually evolve from your everyday life, ordinary homo sapiens?

you definitively didn't before today. let me give you a recap...

~~~

you arrived at the house with the perfect-looking, and newly rented, silver car, noticing that it was alone in the driveway, meaning the others were still out having dinner.

also meaning, you had the whole house to yourselves. which, in addition to that, meant you didn't have to care about how loud you were being or the fact that literal children were there. it set you in a new, exciting mood.

you grabbed Technos hand when you stepped out of the car, but when you stepped into the house, a sudden rush of excitement from before flooded over you and you stopped.

Sapnap seemed to be thinking the same thing, because you turn to face each other at the exact same time, with scarily similar expressions on your faces. you both then nodded before letting go of Technos hand and running beside him.

you laughed as you ran further into the house together, stopping momentarily to throw your shoes off before running again.

there's a pool in the backyard and without even saying anything, you looked over your shoulder at Sapnap, receiving a grin, and smiled back before speeding up even more before busting out the back door, jumping right into the ice-cold pool with a scream.

you reached the surface just moments before Sapnap did and you started to uncontrollably laugh together in the cold late winter air. it was just so bizarre, like, you could've never imagined doing anything like this.

you started swimming towards the house, lifting yourself out of the water and onto the pool edge, your feet still in the cold chlorine water. Sapnap was still in it, just floating around in the middle of the pool, facing the sky. you glanced up to see what he was looking at, only to be met by thousands of shining stars against the pitch-black universe.

you sighed and admired them for a few seconds before a noise from inside the house interrupted your sudden fascination for the sky. your head twisted towards the glass door and floor to ceiling windows, revealing Dream and Techno, who looked worried. then they both saw you at about the same time, their expressions changing to confused and then disbelieving. you gave them a shy and unsure smile back, raising your shoulders to a shrug.

you quickly turned your attention back to the cold water though, because Sapnap had stopped admiring the starts and instead decided on splashing you with water. you had let out a yelp and hurriedly got away from the pool, trying to get in the house again by using the glass door. but you got stopped on the doorframe by a tall figure. you looked up to see who and got met with Technos eyes.

you blinked a few times before speaking. "what?" you said with a rather innocent voice, one that you weren't exactly proud of due to it making you sound like a little kid again.

"you're wet. and I assume cold as well" he stated. you stared at him for a few seconds before he spoke again. "I'll go get you a towel," he said as he turned around, walking back into the house with a face that gave away absolutely nothing about how he was feeling.