008: The childs entrence

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"hello". again it's a male. how surprising. you mentally scoff. men have always seemed to dominate the streaming business.

you recognize the voice almost immediately, surprised by how calm it sounds.

"hi", you answer, knowing that you probably aren't meant to. you realize that you interrupted Karl as he shuts his open mouth, not a sound escaping his lips. he looks at his screen, slightly surprised, a smile on his face.

the newcomling seems surprised as well as he tries to talk but only stutters out his words. you smile, feeling amused at his reaction.

"cat got your tongue?" Minx asks him, a devilish grin on her face. her eyes are glimmering with laughter, yet they manage to look dead at the same time.

you suppress your smile by pinching your lips together, trying not to laugh at her comment. you sit like that for no more than a second before bursting out in laughter. Minx proceeds to stare everyone dead in the eye as Karl tries to start talking.

the other girls look at you three, confused and a bit terrified by not understanding what's so funny. that just makes you feel like laughing even more, but you slow down the laughter until it's just a quiet giggle.

at this point, Karl is laughing too, and you realize that Alex started laughing right about when you did. this realization makes the smile on your face last a little longer until Austin interrupts.

"okay guys, it's time for our new guest to ask his first question. get it rolling Tommy", he says, reminding you of the new guest.

right. Tommy's here now. the child of the dream SMP. wonderful. you roll your eyes, then feel your face heat up as you remember that everyone can see you and that you're probably coming off as a total bitch right now.

"why do you like Karl? is it because he's famous?", Tommy asks. you blink once before widening your eyes, almost in awe of his guts.

you see that the other girls are shocked as well, even Minx who has her mouth slightly open. everyone's reacting to Tommy's guts or just his obliviousness.

you're the first one to recover from the shock and start giggling. Karl's questioning Tommys ways and scolding him when you interrupt him, hearing that Quackity once more is cracking up.

"no, no he's got a point. it is a valid, although rude, question", you start off, forgiving Tommy with your words. he really has no way with women.

"but no, I do not like Karl because he's famous Tommy. that would be shameful and I wouldn't have come on the show if that was the case", you continue to explain yourself.

you look over at Karl to see his reaction to your answer. he's visibly happy with your reasons and you feel like you can relax. Tommys has gone quiet, seemingly surprised with your honesty.

Minx is the first one to speak up; "well I, unlike others, actually DID come here for clout. and love. of course", she says, with just a nanosecond of quiet before adding on the last part.

you slightly smile as another girl speaks up.

"well I'm with y/n, I'd never want a man just because he's famous", the voice is rather high-pitched and comes from a girl named Susie.

as the round goes on you get more and more confident about speaking in front of everyone and having your facecam on.

what you don't know is that someone is inspecting you in particular while watching the stream, after getting curious when you first spoke.

but who?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙