059: Problems

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"hi chat, today is another bedwars stream, and it'll just be a chill stream, just me and you guys," you say as you log on Hypixel. you are actually pretty excited to stream for once and you've turned on your LED lights, deciding to use face-cam today.

'hello Y/n, I just wanted to say that I love your videos, they always make me so happy'

"aww, that's so sweet" you get interrupted by the donation continuing on. why does the speech lady have to take such long pauses?

'also, I'm dating your mom'

you gasp. "no, not mother dearest," you whine and chuckle as you select bedwars solos. teammates always fuck things up for you, and you refuse to think it's because of your lack of competence when it comes to communication and teamwork.

"guys it's okay, I'm dating several people's moms too, but shh, don't tell anyone," you joke, whispering, and trying to contain a chuckle. "I'm also seeing some dads, but that's not important," you blurt as if it was no big deal.

'wow. I can't believe my streamer is my stepdad now smh' another donation reads out. wow, chat is really eager to donate tonight, isn't it? you shake your head with a smirk. at least you earn money on it.

"I promise I'll be an awesome dad, don't worry" you hum as you collect the iron and gold from your base. "okay chat, I think we'll go with the butterfly defense. I feel like being extra today," you say.

the round goes by and you win, per usual and chat congratulates you. you laugh. "okay, okay, prediction on if I'll win or lose the next game," you discretely instruct your mods to create the prediction. you don't wait for it to be done before you join another game.

"ouuh, we're cyan this time" you're just stating the obvious at this point. "did you guys know, before green and purple were my favorite colors, it was actually cyan?" you add and arch one of your eyebrows.

"no? well, now you know," you tell them happily. you win the round and it turns out most people believed in you, 76 percent of your chat actually.

"ok, another one, then maybe I'll go on the SMP..." you say smugly and wheeze when chat explodes with messages. you knew mentioning the SMP would get them hyped.

just when the game has begun, your discord sounds with a call. you tab out of Minecraft to see who it is. WilburSoot. Wilbur? what does he want?

you reluctantly accept his call. "hello..?" you call out to the void.

"hello Y/n," he says firmly and you smile.

"why hello William. mind joining me for some bedwars duos?" you offer and give chat a meaningful look.

"sure, sure," he replies and you can hear him shuffle around. the audio quality is so bad you can only guess he's not by his computer. "give me two seconds," he says before muting.

"well then chat, that was that see you next time," you joke and the whole chat immediately starts arguing. you laugh at how predictable they are.

"hey, maybe we can tell chat about your visit here," he proposes and you nod at him in response. fuck the fact that he can't even see you.

"sure" you agree.

"okay, we never said this on the cooking stream, because they ended before we all tasted the cookies, but Tubbo accidentally poured salt instead of sugar" he laughs.

you smile fondly at the memory. "I think they already knew that," you say honestly and scrunch up your nose.

"oh. but did they know everyone tasted them because those who tasted first had such good poker faces?" he challenges.