007: Round one

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"I'd burn down a village for fun", he says, trying his hardest to contain a laugh. was he mocking you? the audacity of this dude. you furrow your eyebrows and slightly shake your head, trying to be subtle so that no one will notice.

of course someone noticed. why is your luck this bad? why you?

but they choose to ignore it and continue on with the show. because 'the show must go on' and all of that bs. you mentally roll your eyes, not wanting any attention at the moment.

a thought suddenly strikes you. because you're unmuted the whole time, won't people be able to hear you eat, drink, and...oh my Zeus. what if your phone goes off in the middle of everything? that would be so embarrassing.

like an answer to your thoughts your phone buzzes. "ding". you look at it with a frightened expression on your face. did you just jinx yourself?

'damn it, why didn't I put it on mute?', you curse in your head before looking into your webcam, apologizing for the interruption.

Karl shakes it off, while Quackity starts referring to his first love or host which minx was on, and she was on her phone most of the show. he tries to sound like it's a horrible sin, but you can hear the laugh that's threatening to come out.

you try to cover up the growing smile on your face and become a slight bit more active during the questions to not get voted out.

it seems to work as the round is over and Sarah gets voted.

"sorry, I just didn't get any vibes", Karl apologizes while looking into the camera with saddened eyes. he was really serious about this then huh? you kind of feel bad. what if he ends up with someone who chose host? that would be really painful to watch.

in between the rounds, you decide to actually eat the snacks you brought and drink up your water. then you remember the notification you got on your phone. you quickly pick it up to see that it's a notify from Twitter.

'JustaMinx has started following you!' (Idk what it actually says, please lmk). you smile at your screen before continuing to eat. this maybe wasn't such a bad idea after all. worst-case scenario, you just made some friends.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙