017: Planning

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you inhale and exhale deeply once before starting to sprint. you know that he isn't far behind and you don't have time to hide anywhere. you pull out an apple and eat it while running. this could take a while.

but because eating the apple while sprinting is slowing you down, you can suddenly hear your follower. he's closer now but he can't see you yet, just hear you. you run alongside a mountain hill, and under a waterfall knowing there's a cave there that leads out to the other side instead of going further down underground.

your breathing is heavy at this point, and you are soaked wet, ice cold. the lack of warmth in the dark tunnel cave doesn't make it better. you take a lantern from its hook on the stone wall and light it while still running as fast as your legs let you.

after about 300 feet you see the light, meaning it's the end of the dark and mossy tunnel filled with bats and spiders. the whole way you've heard the echo of an additional pair of feet behind you, meaning your maneuver didn't work. you turn left as soon as you get out, climbing up the mountain to confuse your follower.

but the hill is covered with small stones, all and everyone making a loud noise as you try to walk over them. and adding in that they also fall and roll down with just as much sound didn't make your odds better. so you stand as still as you can when he comes running out the mountain below you.

he runs into the woods, and you exhale in relief, thinking you lost him. like a fool. just seconds after you start walking back down you hear him running back in your very direction. and then you see him, with a mischievous grin on his face. your own face goes pale with terror and shock as you slowly realize that you should be running away.

you hastily turn back around, starting to make your way back up the mountain. you start sprinting in panic, and so is he, minus the panic. sadly, your brain seems to malfunction due to the stress, so halfway up the hill you suddenly do a 180 and sprint directly at him.

he stops in his tracks, looking at you with a puzzled look. you furrow your brows thinking through how you'll do when passing him. you end up just shoving him out of the way, causing him to fall on the sharp rocks, but not before he's stabbed you. you grunt, frustrated as you keep sprinting.

well in the dark woods with its think tree trunks. you round one of the thickest ones, crouching behind it, hoping he'll just run right past it, not noticing you eating another one of your stolen apples. his stolen apples. thus why he is chasing you.

you hear the sound of his footsteps die out and you allow yourself to let out a breath you were unaware you were holding. then you hear his scream. "GOT YOU, BITCH" before he stabs you rapidly.

"DANG IT", you yell into your mic. "HOW DID YOU KNOW? THAT MUST'VE BEEN CHEATING".

"NO NO NO NO NO, I WON FAIR AND SQUARE, WOMAN", Tommy argues back at you, also screaming. "I KILLED Y/N WOOOOO".

"fuck you", you mutter under your breath. you're not being serious though, you're just pissed that he actually got you. you just lost to a kid 3 years younger than you. well, actually, at the beginning of your Minecraft career, you've lost to way younger kids so maybe it wasn't that bad.

"well chat, that's it for the stream, Tommy please say goodbye to chat", you then say, louder so you're sure that chat, and Tommy, can hear you properly. "BYE CHAT", Tommy says, still very loud. but then again, when isn't he being loud? you laugh a little before speaking.

"thanks Tommy, I'll raid you", you say casually. "YEAH POG! THAT'S POGCHAMP ", he celebrates the new, relatively large, amount of viewers coming in. you laugh again and say bye to chat once more. "so for how much longer will you be streaming exactly?", you ask him, actually curious since it's about nine o'clock where you live, and as you recall the difference with where he lives, in the UK that'd be (you'd never not notice the thick British accent), and where you live is actually quite large.