030: Telling everyone

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

it's been two days since you got back home, and everything was back to normal, except you suddenly had a new friend, who were unrealated to streaming, which, was rather huge in your eyes. as a content creator that is an achievement and a rarity.

you hadn't streamed since you returned though, which left your followers with four or five days (depending on timezones) with nothing except your appearance on Technos stream. so today you had a live planned in your Minecraft survival world. you had an idea of what to do, but you guessed it'd be pretty boring.

you walked over to the minifridge positioned in the corner of your rather large room and grabbed a white monster. finally you could drink the good ones. you shake your head and smile before walking over to your setup. you boot up your computer while sipping your drink and humming on a tune your mother used to sing to you as a kid.

then you hear steps in the stairs outside your door. "y/n? your dad says he's calling you and that you're not picking up. what should i tell him?" she calls out from the staircase, no judgment in her voice. you were very thankful that she took it so well when he reached out. you had heard of some parents that went crazy when that happened.

"tell him i'm busy!" you call back over your shoulder. you don't bother walking away from your computer.

"ok!" she replies and you hear the sound of her dissapointing footsteps downstairs. you relax back in your chair, you hadn't even been aware that you'd tensed up. you let out a calming breath and blink once, slowly, before going on twitch.

~~~

"no thank you, i don't want to die today" you tell off a skeleton before starting to hit it with your diamond sword. you didn't have enough nether scraps to make a netherite one, which was a bummer.

you let out a yelp as a creeper explodes behind you. "DAMNIT! are you all working togheter to get me killed, or am i just being paranoid?" you wonder out loud. you can that chat says they clipped it and that it's funny.

"nooo, why would you do that chat? it wasn't even that bad" you complain, for once wishing you had a facecam. maybe you should have one, they've already seen your face after all. but then they'd be able to clip your face as well. 'streaming is so comlicated' you sigh in your mind.

you continue on mining and actually manage to get a lot of iron, some lapis for enchants and a couple of diamonds. "yeah, ok, ok, i'll stop mining. i get it, it's boring" you sigh dramatically before laughing. chat was bored again. you found mining really relaxing though. well, as long as silverfish weren't coming for your life. those shitheads were annoying.

hm, they actually reminded you of someone. you laugh and see that chat is confused about what's so funny. "i'm sorry, i-i just thought of something" you say, trying to control the laughter. "do you want me to tell you? no, no it's pretty mean.." you trail off and keep feeding your sheeps.

you look over at chat, who's demanding a poll. so you make one and of course the majority voted for you to tell the joke.

"ok, holy Zeus, it wasn't even that funny" you snicker. this could be embarrassing. "i thought about how silverfish just appear out of nowhere when you're mining and how annoying they are when they're coming to kill you for no reason. then they reminded me of Tommy."

you look over at chat to see that most of them are finding it really funny, and you momentarily feel bad for Tommy. that, until you see that a few actually are having his back. then all of Tartaros breaks down. you get called on discord and on your phone.