《40》

cold

cold.

the harsh winter wind swirled around the millions of snowflakes falling from the white clouds outside. creating the worst snowstorm of the year.

kim seungmin lay down. his warm blankets thrown over him. millions of thoughts ran through his mind. all tracing back to one girl.

for march, the weather was unusual, seoul barely got any snow in years past. for a blizzard to rush in before spring came took the city by surprise.

"seungmin, sohee, we're going out to help the neighbours now. don't leave the house please" his mother yelled from the front hall.

"okay see you later !!" sohee exclaimed excitedly.

the younger girl sprinted into her older brothers room and threw herself onto his bed. a quiet "ouf" was heard from seungmin after the impact.

"okay what's going on with you dearest brother" she asked him, worry tracing her face. he was silent. the silence was loud, too loud. sohee could only groan at his reaction.

"i really don't like you, i hope you know"

"like i asked" he grumbled out.

"seriously what happened. you never told me why you two are on a break or whatever is going on. if you miss her that much why don't you fly your dumbass over there and fix whatever happened rather then discussing it over the phone" glaring at her brother, sohee walked towards the door but paused for a moment.

"and take me with you if you do. i miss olivia" seungmin didn't move an inch. he genuinely thought about his younger sisters words.

should i fly over there? he pondered, won't she just hate me more? sighing, seungmin got up from under the blankets and went to take a shower. it was always easier to think over things there.

x

"hello?" a deep australian voice answered from the other end of the line.

"hey lix, can i uhm ask you something?" seungmin said, hints of nervousness in his voice.

"sure, what about?" he gulped and took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak again.

"i'm sorry." seungmin said truthfully

"min i know you're sorry it's ok-" seungmin was quick to cut off the boy.

"no felix, it's not okay. i tore our friendship and hurt your sister. i don't understand how you were so quick to accept me again after doing something so foul" the boy said truthfully

"seungmin. i forgave you because we're friends, friends understand that mistakes shouldn't tear every memory we've made away" felix smiled into the phone, happy seungmin confronted him.

"now i don't wanna hear you apologizing to me again, you know who needs to hear it. now what'd you wanna ask me" he scolded the other. seungmin nodded even though felix couldn't see him.

"i want to fly to australia and talk it out with her in person. over the phone isn't enough to get my point across and it seems like a lack of effort" he could tell that his words caught felix off guard.

"oh god finally, tell me when man. you both need this so bad, trust me"

"are you sure she'd even want me to show up ubruptly? what if she's not willing to fix anything? what if i completely ruined everything? what if i-" felix was quick to cut off the overthinking boy.

"seungmin. you won't know till you try. i know mina more than anyone else and trust me, she'll be willing to talk this through"

"thank you lix. i'm sorry again." seungmin smiled, a small weight was taken off his shoulders.

"really? again with the sorry's? i said it's okay didnt i? now let's start planning for you to fly back..." and with that, the two boys planned for seungmins trip back to australia.

australia

chenle sat with naruko in her living room watching a random tv drama. the couple cuddled into each other's embrace and enjoyed the moment they were living in. suddenly, chenles phone went off signalling he had received a message.

confused, the boy leaned over and picked up his phone. immediately unlocking it with his facial recognition and opening the chat.

felix lee

hey bro i'm gonna need your
help with something

naruko leaned over to peak at the message and raised an eyebrow at it.

"what's this?" chenle shrugged and replied. the couple was soon in on the plan felix and seungmin had created. everything was set to go. all that needed to happen now, was for seungmin to fly over there.

this story went downhill i'm so sad <//3this is so rushed i jus want this story done so i can focus on the other fanfics i started 😩hope you liked it i guess ?? :)

this is so rushed i jus want this story done so i can focus on the other fanfics i started 😩
hope you liked it i guess ?? :)