《04》

4 weeks later at this point all 11 of them had become best friends- wait, you havent been introduced to them all yet now have you? well let's start

4 weeks later
at this point all 11 of them had become best friends- wait, you havent been introduced to them all yet now have you? well let's start.

han jisung - squirrel looking boy and is dating ryujin
na jaemin - softest boy you'll ever meet
huang renjun - the stereotypical angry short friend
lee donghyuck - literal sunshine and likes yeji
kim seungmin - ceo of duality and likes mina but won't admit it
yang jieun - babie friend and likes jaemin
kim ryujin - the most outgoing in the group and is dating jisung
hwang yeji - most confident member of the group and likes donghyuck
hwang hyunjin - has rejected 10 girls in the past 4 days
lee felix - hasn't stopped talking about his video game consoles
lee mina - doesn't get enough sleep and likes seungmin but won't admit it
(a/n : just so you know i'm not shipping these idols together, but simply matching them for the purpose of the story)

now let's get up to date on the tea between the 11. as mentioned, donghyuck likes yeji and yeji like donghyuck, they flirt with each other 24/7 but neither will confess their feelings. jieun is crushing hard on jaemin, it all started when she was tired on their hiking task during their second week and he gave her a piggyback so she could take a nap. hyunjin caught feelings for one of the girls from the cabin next to the girls' and will reject every girl until shes his. ryujin started liking jisung on the first day and confessed to him on the dock during sunset at the end of their second week, he accepted her and now they're the first official couple. seungmin and mina say they're 'best friends' and the other 9 are aware they both like each other at this point and are frustrated they havent confessed to each other. felix and renjun could care less about crushes and sneak into the game room every night to 1v1 each other.

now that we've covered the basics we can continue on with the story.

-

"good morning campers! please report to the main cabin for breakfast, we have a super fun surprise for today!!" the speakers were as loud as normal yet mina was used to it.

"hmm what should i wear for today" jieun pondered as she stood infront of the big mirror in their cabin while holding a pair of white shorts in one hand and a pair of black shorts in the other, flip flopping both of them to see which worked better with her cropped grey top.

"the black ones, plus you came to camp on your period meaning it's around the time for it to come again" ryujin inputed sitting on her bed, jieun nodded and thought about what couldve happened if her period started while wearing the white shorts and shivered.

mina walked over to her dresser and picked out a pair of blue shorts and a plain white t-shirt. ryujin put on a pair of white shorts and an off the shoulder navy blue and white top. yeji put on a pair of light blue ripped shorts and a yellow tank top.

the four girls walked to the mirror

"damn we're cute, picture?" ryujin said admiring their outfits

"uhm obvi" yeji pulled out her phone and they took a cute mirror picture and changed it to each of the home screens.