《37》

the next morning // korea

seungmin slowly woke up with a blithering headache. his body ached and his hair was a mess. most importantly, he felt like absolute shit and had no motivation to move off the uncomfortable chair he had fallen asleep on.

suddenly, his stomach churned. he knew exactly what was about to happen and bolted immediately to the nearest bathroom, letting out the contents from last night. after that short relief, he resituated himself on the chair, trying to find that same position he was sitting in prior.

"light, it's too bright" he mumbled, trying to block the natural light from his vision with his right arm.

"oh is it ?? here let me help you" yeji suddenly appeared, opening the curtains all the way and pulling seungmins arm off his face.

"is that better ??" she asked sarcastically before leaving right after, rolling her eyes.

what the fuck happened ??

seungmin sat in thought, trying to remember what happened last night. everything was clear up until him and jaemin had walked into the kitchen, from then on was a total blur.

his little trance was broken by hyunjin entering the room.

"good morning hyunj-" he cut him off

"save it" seungmin sat there, shocked. but he felt too much like ass to try anything else and practically flung himself off the small chair and onto the ground.

"hmm here's good" hyunjin scoffed from the kitchen and not too long after threw a water bottle and a bottle of pills at seungmin, hitting him right on the head.

"hyunjin what the hell im clearly not doing good and-" hyunjin cut him off yet again.

"take those and check your stupid phone once you feel better. and be glad i even gave you those" being visibly confused, seungmin obeyed.

after a short amount of time he felt a bit better and decided to check his phone like hyunjin had said.

camp suck my a$$ : 50+ new messages

felixxxleee : 13 new messages

yangiejieunie + nakanaru : 100+ new messages

what,,, the,,, hell ???

seungmin unlocked his phone and immediately check the group chat.

what ?? why'd mina leave ??

seungmin scrolled up through the chat, reading every last word multiple times to make sure he understood.

no,,, this is wrong. I'd NEVER do that.

he checked the other messages. felix completely going off on him, jieun and naruko sending voice memos of them screaming at him.

and most importantly, yeonjuns story.