《35》

friday // korea

friday // korea

over the course of the entire week sihyeon was practically throwing herself onto the boys. specifically seungmin.

donghyuck and jaemin were fed up with it but knew she only stayed on one guy for a week before switching. meaning today would "hopefully" be the last.

"jesus, i wasn't even that touchy with my own girlfriend until a month of dating" seungmin huffed as he plopped down between renjun and yeji.

"im sorry about her min, but i guess it was pretty expected. it's not everyday a shit ton of attractive people transfer here" donghyuck chuckled and eyed their group.

"if only we had the other 3" ryujin sighed thinking about the other 3 girls in australia.

"speaking of them, felix have you and mina made up yet ?" jisung asked with his cheeks stuffed out grapes.

"yah don't talk and eat. but yeah, last night we called. she's still mad at me but realised she can't be forever considering i am her twin" they all nodded slightly at felixs words and went back into their own small convos.

when the bell rang they all made their way towards their last classes for the day. seungmin walked into biology and sat in the seat at the front. not wanting to miss any important notes during the lesson.

within no time, the last period ended. he grabbed his bag and made his way towards his locker, putting away the textbooks he doesn't need.

seungmin closed his locker and jumped when he saw sihyeon standing behind the door.

"oh hey sihyeon, didn't see you there" he chuckled nervously, wanting to get away from there.

"oh my god you're so funny" she giggled and felt up his arm. making seungmin cock an eyebrow in confusion.

"yeah uh, im gonna go" with two of his fingers he grabbed sihyeons arm and took it off his own.

"okay see you at my party later !!" he gave her a small an insincere smile before making his way to hyunjin, felix and yeji.

"seung we're going straight to ours to get ready, i don't want to hear any complaints" yeji pointed a finger at him knowing he'd want to go straight home and just do his homework for the weekend.

he sighed but nodded, not in the mood to argue with yeji. the 4 of them made their way to hyunjins car.

"i don't even like parties" seungmin mumbled under his breath, but just enough for felix to hear.

"but they're so fun !! back in aus ava and i would go to all of them cause we were like the 'it' couple and we'd play all the games, enjoy the music, not drink too much and- n-nevermind" felixs excitement faded when he had realised how much he talked about ava.

its only been 3 weeks since they broke up. even though he was the one that did it, he can't seem to stop thinking about her and start regretting every single thing he did.

seungmin noticed his friends expression fall and gave him a small smile as they got into the car.

"alright let's get this show on the road"

✧. time skip to party

seungmin, felix, jaemin and renjun were all standing off to the side, not really paying attention to the party around them.

"can we go home yet ?"

"seungmin we just got here 5 minutes ago" felix looked at the boy with concern written on his face.

"we've already established i don't like parties felix shut up"

the smell of sweaty teenagers and alchohol rang through the home. it was huge, possibly one of the biggest houses in seoul.

songs were blasting and people were either dancing or eating each others faces off. seungmin wanted nothing more then to be in the comfort of his own room with his music playing softly.

he decided to pull out his phone to text mina.

MYday

minaaaaa

seungminnnnn

save me pls :((

awe from what

they dragged me to a party :((

how is that a bad thing ?
wait wait wait
WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TEXTING ME WHILE YOU'RE AT A PARTY ??!?1!?1?!?

bcos i don't want to be here
o b v i o u s l y

YAH KIM SEUNGMIN
GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND ENJOY THE PARTY

no ❤

for me <33

fuck
fine >:(

drink a lil too
what could go wrong
just enjoy yourself okay ?

yes mom

I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER

sorry ma'am

dweeb
okay have fun
bye i love you tell me about it after !!

love you too dumbass <3

sighing, seungmin slid his phone back into his jean pocket. jaemin looked up at him and motioned him to see if he wanted go grab a drink. seungmin just nodded and followed his friend to the kitchen.

"jaem ! min ! here ya go !" one of their classmates yeonjun, who seemed to already be a little drunk, handed them two bottles of alcohol.

the two just looked at each other and downed half the bottle. burning their throats.

"jesus- what the fuck is this ? this is so strong" seungmin cringed, trying to get the dry burning feeling out of his throat.

"oh goddammit you guys took my- my vodka" yeonjun pouted and fake cried as he walked away from the two boys, stumbling a little with each step.

"you know it's not actually that bad" and with that seungmin downed the rest of the bottle.

and suddenly, the rest of the night was all fuzzy.

this is rushed, apologies.

tbh i just want this book dONE so i can focus on other stories