《29》

the faint yelling of will pharrell played on the tv, light reflecting onto the teenagers and young adults who were cuddled up on the couch

the faint yelling of will pharrell played on the tv, light reflecting onto the teenagers and young adults who were cuddled up on the couch. mina rested her head on seungmins chest, arm over his stomach and his arms wrapped around her small torso. the blue fluffy blanket kept them warm on the chilly winter night. the girls eyelids threatened to close, feeling like the heaviest weights at a gym. she eventually gave in and fell in to a comfortable sleep.

quiet whispers was what woke mina up. she was never really a heavy sleeper so the slightest things can disrupt her slumber. her eyes peeked open to see her mom and seungmins mom standing there talking about what she assumed to be was them. mina looked over to the clock on the wall and it read 4:29am, the tv was turned off and the only light came from the christmas lights that strung above the tv. sighing, she cuddled closer into seungmin whose grip tightened on her while she did so.

for the second time this morning, minas eyes fluttered open. only more natural this time, nothing woke her up. sunlight peeked in from the basement window in the corner of the room. all the older kids were no where to be found and the younger ones were still out cold. all the 2000 liners were slowly waking up, one at a time. she looked up and stared at her boyfriends face, admiring seungmins features. this was a sight mina wouldn't mind waking up to everyday.

seungmins eyes opened soon after, smiling at the girl in his arms. the smell of bacon jolted to minas senses, she pushed the blanket off the two of them and dragged seungmin up the stairs.

"good morning you two" mrs kim said ruffling her son's hair

"good morning mrs kim" mina replied politely

"mrs kim? so formal, just call me auntie sweetheart" she smiled at the girl and took a sip of her coffee before going into the kitchen to sit at the table.

"it smells good ma, what are you making?" mina asked her mom peering over her shoulder

"american style breakfast for today, now get outta here and go out with seungmin. i doubt the rest will be up soon" she shooed her away and mina just dragged seungmin upstairs, gesturing for him to get changed. he nodded and walked over to hyunjins room, putting this fit

 he nodded and walked over to hyunjins room, putting this fit

he walked back to yejis room and waited for mina by the door. she walked out not too long after wearing a similar colour scheme to seungmins outfit, but with a hoodie. seungmin grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs. pulling their jackets on, the couple waved to the parents and left the house.

"where are we going?" mina was smiling at him while he lead her down the street. he let out a soft chuckle

"im going to show you around seoul"

the wound up at namsan park, mina having read multiple day6 fanfics already knows about the famous tower. seungmin turned to face his girlfriend, who was in awe at the sight. the cute gummy smile never left his face. he lightly pulled her along and they made their way up the tower, purchasing a lock from the shop. the couple found the place with the best view of the city and placed their lock where it would be safe.

it was still morning, 10:57am to be exact. the light blue coloured heart lock swayed lightly with the breeze that calmly blew through. mina rested her head in her arms and leant of the ledge admiring the city beneath her

"come on. there's still another place i want to take you to" he held his hand out for her to take and led her down the hill. he called for a cab and they hopped into the backseat.

"jyp soul cup cafe please" the driver nodded and hit the road. minas eyes widened and looked over to seungmin who just smiled widely.

when they arrived, the couple payed the driver and walked out. looking up at the jyp building in awe. seungmin smiled at his girlfriend and pulled her into the cafe. the smell of coffee and cakes made her smile, some of the girls inside were staring at seungmin. i mean, who wouldn't stare.

"just a medium coffee please" minas eyes widened at the familiar voice, she looked over to be faced with day6s jae. her heart was pounding and her jaw hung low, but who wouldn't panic if their ultimate bias was standing in the same room as them. seungmin tapped her chin for her to close her mouth and not drool over him. she shook her head and walked with seungmin to stand in line. they ordered their drinks and sat down in a booth in the corner.

"oh hey seungmin, i didnt know you were coming in today" another familiar boy stopped by at their table.

"minho?" mina put her drink down, he looked so different outside of camp. minhos gaze transferred to hers and switched back to seungmins

"ah i see" minho winked at the two of them "anyways seungmin we have vocal training tomorrow, tell the rest. apparently theres someone joining us" seungmin nodded and bid minho bye.

"wait what" the girl sat there dumbfounded and seungmin chuckled at her confused state.

"im a trainee here. so is hyunjin, yeji, ryujin, jisung, minho, and soon to be jeongin and hopefully felix" mina choked on her drink and seungmin had to pat her back to stop her coughing.

"when did that happen? and felix? since when?" she asked once she stopped coughing "i've been a trainee for over a year, im not so sure about the others. hyunjin caught felix dancing and is trying to lure him in, jaemin helped me convince jeongin after i heard him singing. i brought you here to tell you" his iconic smile never leaving his face, making minas heart melt and her stomach fill with butterflies.

"what's your group name?"

"stray kids"

i just realized how all over the place the timeline is but oh well

also...

TY SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! i honestly thought this story was a flop and no one would read it :3

take all my love🥺