《28》

the group of girls entered the nearest mall to them

the group of girls entered the nearest mall to them. mina had a small idea in mind as to what seungmin would like. jieun grabbed minas arm and pulled her with her towards a stuffed animal store.

"which one do you think jaemin will like" she asked holding up two different ryan plushies, eyes switching from one to the other.

"just buy him both" mina shrugged and jieun nodded, walking towards the cash to pay for the two stuffed animals.

after looking for hours they finally found something for each of their boyfriends. after jieun bought her plushies for jaemin, mina dragged her to the nearest tech store to buy seungmin a Polaroid camera and film. she knows seungmin loves taking photos so what's better than having them printed right away? she also bought some things for everyone else.

the girls reunited at the food court and sat at high tables to fit all of them. ryujin and yeji left the other 4 girls to grab some food for them. they sat in a slight awkward silence, jieun knew them but were still awkward with them once ryujin and yeji weren't around.

"are you guys friends with hyunjins friends?" saerom asked and they nodded

"yea, you saw my boyfriend earlier and her boyfriend was sitting beside him" jiwon nodded in understanding

"damn you guys landed yourself some cuties" she chuckled and mina blushed slightly, thinking about him.

"who was the boy with the bleached blonde hair? he was playing video games with the chinese boy" saerom asked jieun

"ah he's-" mina cut her off

"my ugly ass twin brother" this remark caused jieun to snort and saerom smiled

"ah i see" (a/n  : that im icy-)

"is he single?" saerom asked, resting her head on her left arm that was propped up on the table. mina shook her head and pulled out a photo of felix and ava, cuddling on his bed. saeroms expression saddened

"damn, i should've expected it. no one that  cute is single" she chuckled and the 4 girls engaged in a conversation while waiting for their food to come.

mina placed the last piece of tape on the wrapping paper of the last gift. she grabbed all of them and walked downstairs with jieun, placing their gifts under the hwangs tree. the boys were nowhere to be found. the girls were looking around for them and mrs hwang stepped out of the kitchen

"ah they went christmas shopping too, they'll be back soon though" she smiled nicely at the girls who nodded back and walked up to yejis room.

mina ran and flopped onto yejis bed, clinging onto the owner of the bed. she nuzzled her face into her shoulder and played big spoon. jieuns expression lifted and followed suit, hugging mina. ryujin decided to ruin it and jump on top of all of them, making them groan in pain. sohee and olivia then walked into the room and jumped on top of ryujin.

"omg what're you guys doing" ryujin groaned as the two younger girls clinged onto her arms. haebin, nagyung and minjae all ran and jumped on top of the 6 girls. it seems to be that every boy had gone christmas shopping, leaving all the girls at home.

"wheres rachel and eunjo?" olivia asked her older sister, mina attempted to shrug but was trapped under 6 other girls so it wasnt very efficient.

slowly, each one of them got up and out of the bed. they all decided to have a little girls day so they went down to yejis basement. eunjo and rachel sat on the couch down there and made space for the 9 other girls who just walked down. the girls decided to just talk and get to know each other. minjae and jieun were already pretty close considering while jieun still lived in korea she was always at jaemins house.

mina was sitting at the edge of the couch, olivia leaning in her arms while she talked to seungmins little sister sohee aka her best friend. soon all of them grew drowsy and all 11 of them fell asleep on the couch. it was almost like a train. mina was in the corner, olivia leaning on her, sohee leaning on olivia, nagyung leaning on sohee with her legs on minjaes lap, who was laying on jieun, yeji cuddled jieun, ryujin had her arms wrapped around haebin and her back rested against yeji stomach, rachels legs were stuck in a knot with eunjos while they both lay on the longer part of the couch, letting them stretch their legs out fully. if you were to walk in on them, you'd smile at how peaceful they all looked even though some may be in uncomfortable positions.

at around 7, the boys had finally come home and walked into the room with all the wrapping paper and wrapped their gifts for everyone in the house before placing them under the christmas tree.

"wheres-" hyunjins mom cut him off

"they all went downstairs but they've been pretty silent for the past hour" he nodded and made his way downstairs. all the parents besides hyunjins mom -who volunteered to stay behind- decided to go out for the day and reminisce through their high school memories.

when hyunjin got to the bottom of the stairs his jaw dropped. the rest of the boys followed down behind him and had the same reaction. jeongin, being the youngest out of the boys, went and poked jieuns cheek. she groaned and slowly opened her eyes to see all the boys standing at the bottom of the stairs, stunned. she looked at all the other girls beside her and chuckled.

"boys claim your girlfriends and let's watch a movie" she said opening her arms for jaemin to come and untangle his younger sister from his girlfriend. seungmin walked over to mina and leant on the armrest of the couch. he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she smiled, slowly opening her eyes.

"hi minnie" mina tried to open her arms to hug him, but her little sister started to shift. felix walked over and picked olivia up, placing her on the chair in the corner, seungmin followed suit and placed his younger sister beside her to let them sleep. seungmin then walked back to the half asleep mina and wrapped his arms around her smaller torso, pulling her into his embrace and covering her with a blanket to let her sleep.

"LETS WATCH ELF"

so schools are closed till may 4th where i am and istg i'll actually cry when i see my friends again